will we still see the great vignette pieces on recruits, personal blogs, etc.

Reaction score
on the new board? like the stuff gopher commit victor keise is doing, nadine's work, etc. assume so, but just wanted to confirm either way. those in-depth interviews, the player blogs are part of what makes gopherhole an addiction for me. thanks!

I hope so. The articles and other content provided by the site are pretty valuable sources of information imo. Besides, reading GopherLady's interviews are quite a treat!!!!

Yes, our content will remain the same.

One thing I noticed is if you click on the GopherHole.com image before, it would bring you back to the gopherhole main page rather than the message board home. Otherwise I don't think there is a link back to the main site.

One thing I noticed is if you click on the GopherHole.com image before, it would bring you back to the gopherhole main page rather than the message board home. Otherwise I don't think there is a link back to the main site.

Yep, we were aware of this as well. We are still in the process of finalizing some things, and one of the things we were just able to add is another header bar. So if you look right below the GopherHole logo in the upper right hand corner, there is now a link there that says GH.com Front Page that will take you there.

Glad the content isn't changing

You should even get a piece tonight!

on the new board? like the stuff gopher commit victor keise is doing, nadine's work, etc. assume so, but just wanted to confirm either way. those in-depth interviews, the player blogs are part of what makes gopherhole an addiction for me. thanks!

So glad you enjoy the pieces, I'm actually typing up one right now. I was able to talk to a few of the seniors at the press conference on Tuesday, and got some of their thoughts going into this last game, and saying good-bye to the Dome. I should have it done soon!

Btw - check out the homepage - www.forums.gopherhole.com - our awesome IT expert even make links on the front page, right under the message board topics on the left column, for both Victor and Royce's blogs.

Ooops - I probably should have re-phrased that...and I just learn the edit button does not clear the title. I should have said - you should even get to read an article tonight....you getting a piece tonight is none of my business! ;)

Are we still going to be interviewing recruits during the game? It seems a growing number of people do not approve of this practice.

Are we still going to be interviewing recruits during the game? It seems a growing number of people do not approve of this practice.

GlovedGopher, thank you for actually asking that question, instead of making any kind of assumptions.

I think it's a matter of preference as to whether people approve of this practice. I have been told time and time again, from the players, that they prefer to chat at the game, rather than be contacted during school and in the evenings. A number of times, when we communicate during the week, I'll ask if they want to answer some questions, or wait until I see them in person, at the game, and 100% of the time, they've chosen the latter. At the Michigan game, I actually had one of the top recruits call me and ask why I didn't interview him, because he saw all of the other guys on their visits, on the front page of GH. I could only apologize that I ran out of time.

And to answer you question, yes, GH did conduct interviews at the Iowa game. We abided by instructions, and talked to them before the game. However, we did see other websites interviewing Daryl Robinson at halftime.

If you have any other questions - feel free to ask, I'd rather clear up any half truths or rumors, rather than having people make assumptions or slandering my character, or the reputation of GopherHole. Thanks!

Thanks again for the ticket GL. I'll always be able to say I was at the last Gopher game in the dome because of you.

Thanks again for the ticket GL. I'll always be able to say I was at the last Gopher game in the dome because of you.

You're welcome! I'm glad the ticket could go to a loyal Gopher fan, rather than making you the 25,001 Iowa fan in the Dome!

P.S. It should be noted, that Schnoodler even stuck around with my group until the end of the game...not a beat the trafficer!

Top Bottom