$$$$ Brings Championships

Two of the richest people in the state contribute to other colleges (MSU and St. Thomas).

Why it's none other than.....

Nike has used their marketing prowess and $$$$ to put Oregon on the map. Who is our Phil Knight....we need you!!!!

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/bowls10/columns/story?columnist=forde_pat&id=6003943

Bob McNamara! The scoreboard tells me he donates another $44 every time the Gophers score a touchdown. This is usually followed by the announcement on the scoreboard about the "other hangover". Sheesh, I hate that one. Let me have my own awkward moments with my 11 year old son. I'd prefer at my own home, thank you very much.

The boys at Cambria are U of M guys. They put more into the pro teams however.

You would think 'Million2Spare' would have some extra cash laying around, especially for someone who DEMANDS more from our Gophers.:cool02:

Rich and Sassy Pulled Pork Stadium

I like the sounds of that

highwayman is right, we don't need a Phil Knight, we need a bonafide railroad tycoon!

T. Denny, although he's busy donating to Sanford Health (gave them so much they named it after him), The Crazy Horse sculpture, and the abondoned Homestake mine science lab. I think he gave Sioux Valley Health something like $200 million, that would have been a nice gift for Goldy!

How about the Cargill MacMillan family? I doubt they are sending money to the Yale football/athletic program.

Top Bottom