UConn v. Wisconsin

ShowinGoldyLove

Reaction score
Does anyone know what channel it's on tonight?

It'll be interesting to see how the Badgers fare against one of the Big East powerhouses...7:30 pm game time right?

It's on one of the Fox Sports channels, 630 on DirecTV, I think. I believe it is part of the expanded sports package. Should be a good test for the Badgers, I think they really need to shoot well to have a chance.

I think it is on FSN here in Minneapolis as well...but dont have the listings here in front of me.

You appear to be correct, thanks very much. DirecTV channel 668.

Kinda lame that they play the Bucks game here in Milwaukee instead of the Badgers. At least now its clear that it happens to other people besides just the Gophers. Those tape delayed games were just the worst when the T-Wolves trumped our games on FSN North.

Wisconsin is looking decent so far...up 24-20 with 8 min left in the 1st half...

Pretty even so far -- Badgers are leading by two by running the clock down on the offensive end while UConn wants to run & run some more. St Thomas VI is a nice place to be right about now. I wonder if the teams get to see St John or some of the BVI as well?

Jordan Taylor looks out of place, however. Of course, I'd probably be a little scared as a freshman going against UConn and Dyson...

I wouldn't call it a pounding.....

I hate Bucky, but they had a chance to tie about 1/2 through the 2nd half. The final score looked a lot worse than it was...very competitive game. UCONN's best offense was the press. As mentioned earlier Jordan Taylor looked like a freshman....I think he turned it over at least 3 times on the press which lead to easy layups. UW will be tough again this year.

Top Bottom