what is the most # of Big Ten wins kill will have in a season at Minnesota?

• Total voters

Go4

Reaction score

Best guess - 7.

He's a good coach and a reasonable choice for a school in the position that Minnesota is in. Not the guy I was hoping for, but he has a good resume and a good reputation. Did you see the reaction from Pat Fitzgerald? That's the kind of thing I put credence in.

I wouldn't be shocked to see him put together a 6-2 (or 6-3 if we go to 9 games) type season at least once. Of course, his recruiting will pretty much determine if he does as well or not, as I don't doubt his ability to coach in the least. I think he'll be able to coach up our current roster makeup to a decent next couple of years as well possibly.

Best guess - 7.

He's a good coach and a reasonable choice for a school in the position that Minnesota is in. Not the guy I was hoping for, but he has a good resume and a good reputation. Did you see the reaction from Pat Fitzgerald? That's the kind of thing I put credence in.

Fitzgerald also called Brewster one of the best coaches in the country (or something to that effect), lets not go taking anything he says seriously. In fact, after his Brewster comments the KFAN guys use Fitz's last name when referring to stupid comments.

Fitzgerald also called Brewster one of the best coaches in the country (or something to that effect), lets not go taking anything he says seriously. In fact, after his Brewster comments the KFAN guys use Fitz's last name when referring to stupid comments.

You've referenced KFAN to back up your statement. Embarrassing.

I think he'll have 4 BT wins once in his big 7-5 year. That will be interspersed with alot of 4-8, 5-7 and 6-6's. His 2-31 record in rivalry games will still best Brewster...

I going with 8. what the heck. i could be wrong.

I expect 10. Once the U of M goes to a 9 game schedule + the Big Ten championship game.

Well, Horton got 2 in half a season so this guy might get at least 4 once in his 4 future years here, especially with the Big10 going to 9 conference games. Yaaaaaaaawn. Nice hire Maturi.

I going with 8. what the heck. i could be wrong.

+1, trying to remain optimistic should all the variables fall our way. (Which is exactly how the "search committee" had to reinforce their rationalization of this selection.)

Well, Horton got 2 in half a season so this guy might get at least 4 once in his 4 future years here, especially with the Big10 going to 9 conference games. Yaaaaaaaawn. Nice hire Maturi.

Is this Joel Maturi? or Dave Mona? :D

9 big ten games is no longer "on the table".

9 big ten games is no longer "on the table".

Well, let's not get carried away. We need that Sid Hartman "wiggle room" for the retroactive continuity in our opinions. :D

Looks like attitudes are trending in Kill's favor. Right now, just over 49% think that Kill will max out at 6 Big Ten Wins, and we haven't had 6 Big Ten wins since Stoll in 1973. I'm curious what the poll would look like if you asked it again, some of those who were more negative about the hire may have softened their stances.

How the hell do we know, except for "Idiot Wind" (Bob Dylan) opinions that are pure b.s.

What a senseless poll.

EDIT: Just realized this was bumped from 2010. Who keeps bumping these?

I said 8, as I believe our future will only get brighter and I really believe in this coaching staff. That said, I put zero credence in this poll when you have as many people (I'm being kind here) answer with 4 wins or less. Clue, we've already achieved 5 this year.

What ever happened to frozengopher?

11 Big Ten wins. 9 game schedule plus B1G championship plus we will beat OSU in the CFP! :D

The poll should really be locked. Pretty pointless to bump it and have people voting on it now since most of the options are not even possible.

hmmm, I say 18. I just can't see them getting to 19. Easily could be wrong though.

I think he'll have 4 BT wins once in his big 7-5 year. That will be interspersed with alot of 4-8, 5-7 and 6-6's. His 2-31 record in rivalry games will still best Brewster...

Bet your pleasantly surprised now Sparlimb! ;)

Sent from my MZ617 using Tapatalk

I said 8, as I believe our future will only get brighter and I really believe in this coaching staff. That said, I put zero credence in this poll when you have as many people (I'm being kind here) answer with 4 wins or less. Clue, we've already achieved 5 this year.

This poll was first taken when Kill started here.

Top Bottom