Kill is a good hire

Reaction score
He wins. The big time guys did not want the challenge. This guy does so he is one of us. Lets get behind this guy and go with it! If your answer is "this sucks", go away.

He wins. The big time guys did not want the challenge. This guy does so he is one of us. Lets get behind this guy and go with it! If your answer is "this sucks", go away.

Whatever gets you through the night man, but this is a HORRIBLE selection if true.

you're a better man than most Jay, where do you find the strength?

The mere mention of Kill's name makes me wish someone would have listened to the media and hired Trestman. Maturis should be run out of town on a rail. This is worse than Wacker.

I think Horton could succeed at Northern Illinois which is why I don't view what Kill is doing there as anything to write home about. I put more stock into what Chryst is doing as OC at Wisconsin, as we know Beilema is not writing up the plays.

I am very happy with kill. Glad we could get him. He wins, we need winners, not celebs.

18574-bigthumbnail.jpg

I hope he looks at this web site to see how excited this fan base is if indeed he is the one.

I hope he looks at this web site to see how excited this fan base is if indeed he is the one.
Jerry doesn't look like a man who operates a computer anyways.

we got a football coach

I like the hire. It looks like we actually got a football coach. I look forward to moving our season tickets closer to the 50 as over-reactionary 'fans' drop there tickets due to a lack of a hiring splash.

I will admit I would have preferred Leach, but that didn't appear to be an option, so I'll take Kill and be quite happy about it.

I will not judge until I see the on field results. He is one of us now. Support him at least until you know what he will deliver on the field.

This guy is going to out recruit and out coach Brett Bulimia, Kirk Ferentz, Bo Pelini, Rich Rod/Harbaugh, and Mark Dantonio...we are in trouble for years to come.

I will not judge until I see the on field results. He is one of us now. Support him at least until you know what he will deliver on the field.
I agree. Kill is a good coach who has a good track record of turning programs around.

People need to give the guy a chance before they jump off the Washington Avenue bridge. I, for one, like the hire.

this guy better win 8 or more next year-otherwise this program will be DEAD, along with Maturi's career-another huge screw job by our right honorable administrators-we can't be paying him anything, hell is he working for free??!!

THIS IS A JOKE!! WHAT ARE THESE IDIOTS THINKING ABOUT??? another no name dud

Top Bottom