OFFICIAL HIRE MIKE LEACH THREAD - SIGN ON WITH SUPPORT

So what? Can't say if he would have succeeded here or not. Obviously, 99.9% of us are happy the way things turned out, but doesn't prove or disprove whether we'd be on back to back to back National Titles had Leach come here. Comments in this thread were based on knowledge at the time, not knowledge now.

Thanks! I didn't know that comments on the GopherHole were based on knowledge. Who would have thunk it?

I want Randy Edsell, or if he wasn't available, Brady Hoke. If he can win at San Diego St., he can win here. That guy Edeeil can win at UCoNN, he might be worth a look. Id be all for that Bowl up at NDSU too, guy can win with zero talent. If all else fails, I'd take that African American fellow from Virginia Commonstealth.

I was promised an absolute Kill-shot hire and that's what I want!

I was promised an absolute Kill-shot hire and that's what I want!

Mike Leach is a great football coach, so is Rich Rod and Jerry Kill as well.

Mike Leach will eventually win at WSU if they leave him alone, and Rich Rod proved again today that if Michigan had supported him from day one and not undercut him as the "Michigan Men" did, he would have won there. I was a Jerry Kill fan from day one, even if I had no confidence in Maturi, I still liked the Jerry Kill Hire. Mullen is the only other candidate of the time that still looks great.

When I started to pay attention to D1 A football I sort of wondered who this Jerry Kill guy was who kept winning games at SIU, then at NIU I really noticed. I had already noted the NUI efforts vs. Big Ten teams under Jerry Kill, but when Kill's NUI team drilled the Brewster team, I knew two things, Brewster would be fired soon, and Kill as a the real deal.

I had zero confidence in Joel Maturi, but on swing 4,5,6 or 7 he did hit a home run with Jerry Kill.

Top Bottom