Don't start checking your mail for those NCAA tickets

2nd Degree Gopher

Reaction score
I learned from a contact with the ticket office that the NCAA tickets for the Dome (March 20 and 22) will not be sent out until mid-February, rather than by January 31 as previously announced. Seat locations for U of M season ticket holders will generally be the same as in the past.

Thanks

It's good to hear the seat locations will be about the same. Have never had a problem with the seats they've given us.

NCAA tickets

I'm still holding out hope that I'm going to get some Regional tickets at University of Phoenix Stadium. I'm supposed to be able to get them for having AZ Cardinal season tickets. Unfortunately, they might be in the Club Level, where my football tickets are; good for football games, not that close to the court for basketball. Beggars can't be choosers though...

Fingers crossed, never been to an NCAA tournament game before.

Ogee, based on my past NCAA experiences, you should have no trouble getting tickets for a regional at a dome, especially at a venue in Arizona. Not an area of the country I think of as far as rabid, true-blue college hoops fans like in the Midwest, Tobacco Road, etc. Wildcat fans yes, but not die-hard college hoops country.

If you log on to your Gophersports ticket account. You can view your seat assignment.

You're probably right

Ogee, based on my past NCAA experiences, you should have no trouble getting tickets for a regional at a dome, especially at a venue in Arizona. Not an area of the country I think of as far as rabid, true-blue college hoops fans like in the Midwest, Tobacco Road, etc. Wildcat fans yes, but not die-hard college hoops country.

I'm just hoping it goes well enough overall that they can pull in events like this regularly. I didn't have my football season tickets early enough this year to get in for what was likely pretty good tickets for the NCAA's. Now I'm left hoping I get a call from the season ticket office that they're going to be able to release more. I'm told I'm 2nd on the list for when they have more become available.

If not, I don't know that I'll go that far out of my way to get tickets. I might, who knows. Might just depend on who's playing there.

Top Bottom