#1 Wake Forest Bites the dust

Dr.Don

Reaction score
Wow!!!!!!!!!! Gotta love College Basketball. VaTech drops WF at WF. No more undefeateds anywhere. GO GOPHERS!!!!!!!

Interesting game, watched most of it. My first real look at Wake this year, not all that impressed, maybe they just happened to have a very bad game. I continued to watch for Wake to play better and take over that game, they never did at home against an unranked team. Jeff Teague is game changer, although not last night. Too bad he got away from the BT (home town is Indy)...He is about as good a player as I've seen this year, top 5 anyway. Hate to say it, but I think Duke is the best 'team' I've seen so far this year.

Best team this year?

An interesting topic.

If they're interested & engaged in March, at this point I'd pick UConn to win it all. Have the experience, size, depth & talent to counter UNC. Also a good point guard in Price. Thabeet and some of the other UConn bruisers (Adrien) would make things difficult for Hansbrough.

But will they come to play in the first couple rounds & be able to avoid an upset? That seems to be the question with UConn every year.

I like UConn as well, but I don't think Thabeet is that much of a force down low. With the hype he gets, I'd expect much more from him...I'd take the kid form Georgetown (Monroe) over Thabeet. In fact I like Georgetown as a team right now over UConn. But Duke just seems to have the best team play right now IMO....

Top Bottom