Best location around TCF to pick up 2 PSU vs Minny tix?

Nittany Lion Fan

Reaction score
Flying up without tickets so I was wondering if there are better locations around the stadium for picking up a couple a tixs, preferably on the Visitors side (Sections 108 - 113)?

I haven't been to the Twin Cities in 15 years and am looking forward to visiting your beautiful campus and getting a look at your new stadium.

Thanks in advance,

Beautiful new state of the art college football stadium.

Not a bad seat in the house!

Should be tons of tickets available as the home fan base is bailing!

In the future the stadium will be used as a uniquely designed outdoor winter skating rink.

Thanks for the kind words. you'll have no trouble findinging tremendous seats, no matter where you look, be assurred of that, my nittany kitty friend

And don't settle for anything less than 50% of face value.

I actually predict a Gopher win over PSU so I hope that doesn't spoil your day. Plenty of seats offered out front. If it's raining try for lower deck in rows 28 or higher. They are under the overhang and you can stay dry. If it's a glorious Fall day sit ANYWHERE. Hope you have fun. Stop in at Sally's before the game and I will buy you a shot.

Penn State Tickets ..

Have a pair of Tickets for Penn State ... Lower Level Sec 115 Row 26 Seats 17-18. Face Value is $60 each. Let me know if interested ..

Top Bottom