#20 in the coaches poll

Yeah, that's the worst thing about the loss to NU. We could've close to cracking the top 10. But we're #20, so they didn't punish us too badly. Louisville really shot up at #12, so I'm really happy for that. We need Louisville to keep winning.

On a side note, the hayseeds over on Kentucky's board are in meltdown cause they're not ranked and the realization that the world doesn't revolve around them. If you want some entertainment, take a look.

#20, About what I figured....notice Mich dropped out of rankings, Like I said awhile back, you move up, you move down, you jump in, you fall out. Every week is a new week.

If we beat Purdue this week and Indiana, I think we could make a big jump back to where we belong. Purdue is really crucial. It's a nationally televised game and we need to make a good impression.

I'm with Dr. Don. This is about where I thought we'd be. We just have to bounce back with a couple of solid games this week and see where we're at after that.

It is about right! Like I mentioned, sometimes a coach does not mind a loss because it gives him a better opportunity to work on things the team is sloppy on. From what I understand, the players need a little adjusting on some things!

Top Bottom