Since this is the "6 national titles football forum"

raragophers

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows how to get their hands on some BCS National Championship Tickets for this January other than paying scalper/ticket exchange prices? Some friends and I are planning on going out there to tail gait and possibly get into the game.

Well, if you can make that connection... perhaps your answer will fall along the lines of what we know about the football national championships. There will actually be no game to attend because it is determined by votes at the conclusion of the regular season. But, if you wish to attend one of the exhibition bowl games, I believe the tickets are around $1. You will need to take the train to the game, but you might meet a real gay swinger on one of the smoking cars. You know what I'm talking about: A real good looking dame.

Don't forget your suspenders.

Well, if you can make that connection... perhaps your answer will fall along the lines of what we know about the football national championships. There will actually be no game to attend because it is determined by votes at the conclusion of the regular season. But, if you wish to attend one of the exhibition bowl games, I believe the tickets are around $1. You will need to take the train to the game, but you might meet a real gay swinger on one of the smoking cars. You know what I'm talking about: A real good looking dame.

Don't forget your suspenders.

Ummm ....(pause). I was looking for help not a smart a s s comment.

Ummm ....(pause). I was looking for help not a smart a s s comment.

Sorry... wasn't sure if you were serious about looking for National Championship ticket information on a Gopher football message board. Since you are... I would start here:

http://www.bcsfootball.org/

The only link I see is for Stub Hub.

I used the link I provided (found via GOOGLE) and also looked at the Fiesta Bowl, since it is going to be played in the same site. I found this little tidbit on the 'tickets' link for the Fiesta Bowl:

The 2011 Tostitos Fiesta Bowl will take place on Saturday, January 1, 2011. Please fill out the appropriate information below to be added to the ticket wait list. Only one name per household please. If selected, you will be notified via email of your opportunity to purchase. Please be patient; emails are traditionally sent out during the college football season.
Tickets are offered based on availability.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Season ticket holders who purchase tickets to the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl have the first right to purchase the exact same seats for the BCS National Championship Game on Monday, January 10, 2011. You MUST purchase Tostitos Fiesta Bowl tickets in order to purchase BCS National Championship tickets.

Now that I have helped... can't you admit the first reply didn't get the tiny corner in your mouth to turn upward, at least for a split second? Come on now. Just a little? Work with me.

Good one Schnauzer!!

I was thinking about sending him or her to Walmart! ala Dr. Don

Top Bottom