#77 Seantreal Henderson just played for the canes

diddy3191

Reaction score
They just put henderson in at tackle and the result a 3 yd td for the rb.
Good to see he is getting some PT.

I'm with you Diddy, i'm glad to see any of the MN kids do well (except against the Gophers).

I went to the game last week with one of his coaches in high school. He said, word for word, "Kid's got all the talent in the world, but a little league brain". Also exclaims how Seantreal's dad isn't the greatest of 'mentors'.

I went to the game last week with one of his coaches in high school. He said, word for word, "Kid's got all the talent in the world, but a little league brain". Also exclaims how Seantreal's dad isn't the greatest of 'mentors'.

and he probably thinks that you are just jealous that he has a meal ticket and you don't... :rolleyes:

I swear I am going to be an old man someday just minding my own business trying to pick up my pills at Walgreens and some snotty kid is going to snear at me and say "Seantreal Henderson just bought those same pills over at Snyders for half that price."

I swear I am going to be an old man someday just minding my own business trying to pick up my pills at Walgreens and some snotty kid is going to snear at me and say "Seantreal Henderson just bought those same pills over at Snyders for half that price."

Nah, it will be at CVS for sixty percent less." :p

and he probably thinks that you are just jealous that he has a meal ticket and you don't... :rolleyes:

I could care less either way. I had no stake in the kid, but thought it interesting to know and talked to a guy that had 'inside' information.

I could care less either way. I had no stake in the kid, but thought it interesting to know and talked to a guy that had 'inside' information.

Just trying to quantify "dad's" myopia, not attack you.

I wish him well, but honestly I don't really care.

I have a couple good friends who are coaches for CDH and I went there as well. I have also shared the little info I have about Cretin kids on this board, and from what i've heard is that he is the most talented kid to ever play football for Cretin and that he is generally a good kid. I heard similar stories about Michael Floyd's academics (not from them), I wouldn't be too concerned with this kid. I haven't heard any of the lazy stuff from them that you sometimes hear from people on the board.

One thing I thought was funny was that one of the coaches, who is one of my better friends, told me that he didn't know anything about Seantrel's dad until the recruitment process started getting crazy.

Bob Loblaw must be a former raider because he is smart enough to enjoy arrested development. I guess that means we should believe him.

I don't wish him well or ill. I nothing him. Maybe you are a saint, but I have a finite amount of good will. I save it for those players who want to be here.

SH snubbed the Goph's and took the UM for all that they offered. That was his choice. Why should I care how he is doing is my choice?

You are part correct. It will SH selling you those meds at Walgreens.

after that late pick, with the game already over, #77 was jumping up n down shaking his head... dreads flying...
saw him play in HS four times... never saw a bit of emotion from him.

this is why he didn't come here:

he stays her, he has quiet determination.
he goes to Miami, he has street cred, gold teeth, and the swagger from 'the U'.

I wish him well and I am interested in this stuff.

And Bob Loblaw is credible.

I bet Seantrel really regrets not coming here. This l33t program we have developed that fought with DI-AA powerhouse South Dakota to the last minute and gave USC a fight to forget, I bet he's watching this on his 50 inch booster donated plasma really fighting back tears.

Go Gophers! FIRE Tim Brewster!

I can say, with all honesty, that I wish he had decided to come here. He would have made us better. And, to continue along those lines, I am bitter about it.

I bet Seantrel really regrets not coming here. This l33t program we have developed that fought with DI-AA powerhouse South Dakota to the last minute and gave USC a fight to forget, I bet he's watching this on his 50 inch booster donated plasma really fighting back tears.

Go Gophers! FIRE Tim Brewster!

You see what he did there? He started off one way and then zing he switched sides. :D

Top Bottom