Weber to the fans

DO NOT BRING IN ALIPATE^^ (he has no idea how to run a big ten offense)
weber is still our best option at qb. those clamoring for gray at QB must not know anything, because he can't throw the ball consistently even in practice against our scout D. Hopefully he worhs his ass off to be our next QB but for now he is a pretty damn good #1 wr.

Ill take being able to complete passes to not knowing all of the playbook anyday. it doesnt matter if you have a savant type memory and can run every play in the book with your eyes closed to perfection. if you cant get the ball in a reasonable area for the receiver to make a play its all worth nothing, nil, zip, nada.

Someone explain to me...after 4 years of still being garbage...why no other QB has *AT LEAST* seen 1 Quarter of action?

You guys are brutal, Weber's play in the second half was more than competent. I think we have a quarterback/reciever combination that can be successfull. I am afraid the schedule is to tough and the Gophs might not win no matter how they play.

You guys are brutal, Weber's play in the second half was more than competent. I think we have a quarterback/reciever combination that can be successfull. I am afraid the schedule is to tough and the Gophs might not win no matter how they play.

But the schedule has proven to be irrelevant. Yesterday showed that. So that built-in excuse of the hard schedule is why they lost no longer holds ANY water.

Overthrown passes

Seemed to be a lack of fullspeed near fullspeed effort on the WRs. Execution. It is starting to sound like a good idea.

Not commenting on Weber's alleged "F" statement.

However, on several of the questionable passes Weber turned immediately to the bench on what looked like complaining about the receivers not following their routes.

This has been a problem with the non-Decker receiving corps for a couple of years.

I don't think this was the issue with the "pass in the back play" but it's a problem.

Go Gophers! Beat USC!

Top Bottom