Weber to the fans

DrinoneMays9

Reaction score
Anybody else catch Weber looking up at the student section and saying F You after they started booing late in the game. It was right after Weber hit one of the SD cornerbacks right in the back. Pretty comical.

I saw that too, I couldn't tell that's what he said, but I did see him look at the student section and put his hands up in the air a little bit.

And this is the "stand up guy" that Brewster preaches about?

That's definately what he said. I had to play it back a few times to make sure. My dad and I couldn't believe it. The whole team deserved to be booed today. Also, I thought Weber actually played pretty well.

This whole Era has been a disaster...& I called it the day after they hired Brewster...not because they fired Mason...but because they hired a Tight Ends Coach...

This whole Era has been a disaster...& I called it the day after they hired Brewster...not because they fired Mason...but because they hired a Tight Ends Coach...

Given any thought to changing your handle to Nostradamus? Do you read minds too?

In Weber's and the offense's defense, putting up 38 points and losing is solely on the defense. How can you put up 38 and lose?! Especially to South Dakota

In Weber's and the offense's defense, putting up 38 points and losing is solely on the defense. How can you put up 38 and lose?! Especially to South Dakota

By utilizing a Running Game that keeps a horrible Defense on the field...sounds familiar right?

Same sh1t...Different toilet...

Senior QB should not be visibly seen mouthing FU to the students

Don't care how pissed you are at the students and fans, mouthing F OFF to the students does nothing, and doesn't help anybody. not the player and especially in not getting the students to cheer or make them continue to show up and want to support the team for games. He has taken a lot of bleep over the years no doubt about it but to have that kind of arrogance after a bad play is plain stupid.

Weber needs to check his ego, he is not as good as he think's he is, to be telling the students to F OFF. Where else in the Big 10 would he start?

You guys are pathetic. Weber is a 5th year senior who has conducted himself with nothing but class for the entire time he has been at the U. Many times under very difficult circumstances. None of you are lip readers or mind readers. You don't know what he was saying. How about cutting him some slack? There is not one GopherHoler who doesn't behave like a complete jackass in his own life from time to time.

upnorth I just reported what I seen. Anyone who tivoed the game can go back and look at it if they want. I actually thought it was more comical then anything else.

You guys are pathetic. Weber is a 5th year senior who has conducted himself with nothing but class for the entire time he has been at the U. Many times under very difficult circumstances. None of you are lip readers or mind readers. You don't know what he was saying. How about cutting him some slack. There is not one GopherHoler who doesn't behave like a complete jackass in his own life from time to time.

True, but none of you jackazzes are paying to see me do anything either. I agree it is not Weber's fault he sucks so bad. He is what he is. It is the coaching staff's fault they couldn't find a better qb in 4 years of recruiting. I can't wait until he's gone.

Weber F off

Weber had a typical game where he plays poor when it counts. Like most of the gophers he has big ego but no brains. It is time to start over with this team and weber should be the first one to go.

This was really on TV? And its clearly an FU to the students? For real?

If I get a look at this for myself, it will cement my wavering opinion to support a Weber benching.

Someone needs to tape this and post it to youtube and send me a link. That would be great.

Anybody else catch Weber looking up at the student section and saying F You after they started booing late in the game. It was right after Weber hit one of the SD cornerbacks right in the back. Pretty comical.

Awesome that no one is even discussing how brutal this pass was. Maybe he cussed out the student section so we'd be discussing that instead.

Receivers and Routes

Not commenting on Weber's alleged "F" statement.

However, on several of the questionable passes Weber turned immediately to the bench on what looked like complaining about the receivers not following their routes.

This has been a problem with the non-Decker receiving corps for a couple of years.

I don't think this was the issue with the "pass in the back play" but it's a problem.

Go Gophers! Beat USC!

Weber also had two critical fumbles and missed a bunch of open receivers the kid from SD is a WAY better QB they need to let Grey play and forget Weber he is washed up never was very good

I sit in 135 and I could see the scowl on his face and that he said something, but I couldn't make it out. I'm sure he was hearing it from the fans good today.

Weber also had two critical fumbles and missed a bunch of open receivers the kid from SD is a WAY better QB the need to let Grey play and forget Weber he is washed up never was very good

The kid from anywhere and the kid from everywhere are way better than Weber.

I have first row seats on the 20yd line, easily heard him yell that. I am young and have good hearing btw and it was easily heard. I was Shocked.

True, but none of you jackazzes are paying to see me do anything either. I agree it is not Weber's fault he sucks so bad. He is what he is. It is the coaching staff's fault they couldn't find a better qb in 4 years of recruiting. I can't wait until he's gone.

Good point. College football is a huge business (not as much in our parts), and these kids are old enought to realize that boosters and fans spend alot of money to see them play, and expect them to play well(at least competitive). I actually like that Weber did that. Shows that he has some emotion. While I don't think he could QB a sandlot team to a win I've always thought he was a nice guy. Regardless, being competive and winning is everything and I'm up for a change if it happens.

Brewster made numerous poor PR moves early in his tenure (alot of that had to do with overhyping players like Maresh, Weber etc...), and I think a lot of the fans will never accept him because in the end he is still the used-car pitchman. I found it interesting that his postgame conference was very untypical.

I am here in the Ch. 5 office... watching frame-by-frame, literally, from 6 min. left on... and while there have been tight shots of Weber, when did he say what is being alleged?

Drinone Mays? That is a name from the past. I am assuming you ain't him since you spelled his name wrong (Drinon). I knew him from back in the college days...

I am here in the Ch. 5 office... watching frame-by-frame, literally, from 6 min. left on... and while there have been tight shots of Weber, when did he say what is being alleged?

Allegedly after he hit that defender right in the back.

Top Bottom