Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default Weber to the fans

Anybody else catch Weber looking up at the student section and saying F You after they started booing late in the game. It was right after Weber hit one of the SD cornerbacks right in the back. Pretty comical.

I saw that too, I couldn't tell that's what he said, but I did see him look at the student section and put his hands up in the air a little bit.

And this is the "stand up guy" that Brewster preaches about?

4. Default

That's definately what he said. I had to play it back a few times to make sure. My dad and I couldn't believe it. The whole team deserved to be booed today. Also, I thought Weber actually played pretty well.

That is awesome. Wish he had that fire on the field.

6. Default

This whole Era has been a disaster...& I called it the day after they hired Brewster...not because they fired Mason...but because they hired a Tight Ends Coach...

Quote Originally Posted by thailleagle View Post
    This whole Era has been a disaster...& I called it the day after they hired Brewster...not because they fired Mason...but because they hired a Tight Ends Coach...
    Given any thought to changing your handle to Nostradamus? Do you read minds too?

Quote Originally Posted by MBAGuy View Post
    Given any thought to changing your handle to Nostradamus? Do you read minds too?
    Well, he did predict we would beat South Dakota State today, so he wasn't wrong.

In Weber's and the offense's defense, putting up 38 points and losing is solely on the defense. How can you put up 38 and lose?! Especially to South Dakota

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GopherInPittsburgh View Post
    In Weber's and the offense's defense, putting up 38 points and losing is solely on the defense. How can you put up 38 and lose?! Especially to South Dakota
    By utilizing a Running Game that keeps a horrible Defense on the field...sounds familiar right?

Same sh1t...Different toilet...

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MBAGuy View Post
    For $59.99 a Session, yes...

12. Default Senior QB should not be visibly seen mouthing FU to the students

Don't care how pissed you are at the students and fans, mouthing F OFF to the students does nothing, and doesn't help anybody. not the player and especially in not getting the students to cheer or make them continue to show up and want to support the team for games. He has taken a lot of bleep over the years no doubt about it but to have that kind of arrogance after a bad play is plain stupid.

Weber needs to check his ego, he is not as good as he think's he is, to be telling the students to F OFF. Where else in the Big 10 would he start?

You guys are pathetic. Weber is a 5th year senior who has conducted himself with nothing but class for the entire time he has been at the U. Many times under very difficult circumstances. None of you are lip readers or mind readers. You don't know what he was saying. How about cutting him some slack? There is not one GopherHoler who doesn't behave like a complete jackass in his own life from time to time.
    Last edited by UpnorthGo4; 09-11-2010 at 03:59 PM.

14. Default

upnorth I just reported what I seen. Anyone who tivoed the game can go back and look at it if they want. I actually thought it was more comical then anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by UpnorthGo4 View Post
    You guys are pathetic. Weber is a 5th year senior who has conducted himself with nothing but class for the entire time he has been at the U. Many times under very difficult circumstances. None of you are lip readers or mind readers. You don't know what he was saying. How about cutting him some slack. There is not one GopherHoler who doesn't behave like a complete jackass in his own life from time to time.

True, but none of you jackazzes are paying to see me do anything either. I agree it is not Weber's fault he sucks so bad. He is what he is. It is the coaching staff's fault they couldn't find a better qb in 4 years of recruiting. I can't wait until he's gone.

Default Weber F off

Weber had a typical game where he plays poor when it counts. Like most of the gophers he has big ego but no brains. It is time to start over with this team and weber should be the first one to go.

This was really on TV? And its clearly an FU to the students? For real?

If I get a look at this for myself, it will cement my wavering opinion to support a Weber benching.

Someone needs to tape this and post it to youtube and send me a link. That would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by DrinoneMays9 View Post
    Anybody else catch Weber looking up at the student section and saying F You after they started booing late in the game. It was right after Weber hit one of the SD cornerbacks right in the back. Pretty comical.
    Awesome that no one is even discussing how brutal this pass was. Maybe he cussed out the student section so we'd be discussing that instead.

Haha thats funny

is there a video of this??