#1 reason Nebraska is joining the B10

Art Vandelay

Banned
Reaction score
Well, not the #1 reason but probably somewhere on the list...

Their game vs. Idaho this weekend is only available on pay-per-view for $39.95. I wonder if Nebraska gets a cut of that? Their fanbase has to be happy that they will get to watch every game for "free" starting next year.

I have seen a lot of relief on their fan message boards about not having to deal with all the pay-per-view crap for a bunch of their games. They are really looking forward to the BTN.

Yeah. I honestly thought the BTN would be a bust.. Especially with all the adversity with the cable companies.. Glad I was wrong!

I can't say too much about it, though. I don't have any cable/satelite TV, so I'm just going by from what I hear and the tiny bits I see online and at the parents' house.

The BTN did have some growing pains. The cable industry did try to fight them, but they lost. Their sob story of how the BTN wants to make you pay for channels you don't want was pure crocodile tears. Were we really supposed to believe that the cable industry suddenly became concerned about bundling channels that not everyone wanted?

Top Bottom