Hayo Carpenter

GopherLady

Reaction score
Just like Victor Keise, I chatted with Hayo this past weekend. The good news is, he told me, "I'm 110% committed to Minnesota." It looks like there's a good chance that we will still able to keep most of our recruits, despite the coaching changes. We'll keep you posted if any of the other commits contact us, but it looks good!

Just like Victor Keise, I chatted with Hayo this past weekend. The good news is, he told me, "I'm 110% committed to Minnesota." It looks like there's a good chance that we will still able to keep most of our recruits, despite the coaching changes. We'll keep you posted if any of the other commits contact us, but it looks good!

That is good news! Thank you for promptly posting his status at such a late hour.

That is good news! Thank you for promptly posting his status at such a late hour.

Haha, thanks - but if I was prompt about it, I would of had it up 2 days ago. I wasn't up on my computer at all this weekend...I felt naked without it!

Personally, I'm a big Hayo fan. From the time I met him on his official to any interaction I've had with him, he has been so positive, reliable, and nice!

Haha, thanks - but if I was prompt about it, I would of had it up 2 days ago. I wasn't up on my computer at all this weekend...I felt naked without it!

Personally, I'm a big Hayo fan. From the time I met him on his official to any interaction I've had with him, he has been so positive, reliable, and nice!

Thanks GL you're the best! any idea what number he wants? I already want to order a custom Hayo gameday jersey :D

Thanks for the good news GL! I was a little worried that a few of our guys might have second thoughts about their commitments, but this puts me a little more at ease.

Interesting, GL. So what number should the current offensive #9, David Pittman, be - or has he changed his?

I am guessing Pittman will go back to 17. That was his number in JC and the number is now freed up with Mortensen graduating.

Top Bottom