TCF Bank Stadium in NCAA '11

Jike Spingleton

Traveling Champ
Reaction score
I've been waiting five years to purchase my next copy of the NCAA Football series, just to get TCF Bank Stadium. Well, here it is....

4774.c.jpg

They've got the sun setting in the east, but otherwise, they seem to have done a nice job. Here's the article:

http://gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2010/04/28/news-ncaa-stadium.aspx

That is awesome. This is great for casual fans like us. It's also good because most recruits play this game. I am glad when they play Minnesota THIS is what they will see.

Can someone post the pics on here from a photo account? The site is blocked @ my office.

I can't wait to get that. I'm getting a PS3 this June for my birthday, and I'll be eager to play football at TCF. I haven't had a game system in quite a while. It will be worth waiting a couple months to have TCF in the game. The stadium looks great. I wish we could actually get that much gold in the stands! :D

I would say

if thats the sun setting over the scoreboard then that is west.

Epic. Yea, they don't have the flag poles. Yea, the sun sets the wrong way. Yea, the Metrodome is larger than it is really (frankly, it makes me laugh to think about seeing the 'dump from the Bank).

But it looks great, I can't wait for this game to come out.

Maybe it's sunrise - that would make 11 AM games look good by comparison. :D

Awesome. Ive purchased the past couple years of this game and was deciding whether or not to pick this up. Now it looks like I will! Do any gopher fans have Xbox Live? Id love to play some games over live!

Edit: they have the gophers on the wrong side line in the video on page 2! I hope they fix that

Sweet

I'm pretty sure this isn't the final version. There's no goal post either. Also, the little TV shelter on top of the visitors' side isn't their.

It's still F-in awesome. Can't wait to play it.

Oops, my bad. My eyes are bad.

Still. F-in awesome.

Oh, one more thing. If you blow up the last image with the numbers on it, you will see Bucky Badger.

Attachments

• bucky bad.jpg
    bucky bad.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 112

That's a sweet picture.

I think I see myself freezing over by STPGopher.

.... the hell? that looks photoshopped in..

Someone's trollin?

You're kinda right. I photoshopped my version to blow it up a little. However, look at the original photo in the article and you we see it.

Sorry about that.

Maybe it's sunrise - that would make 11 AM games look good by comparison. :D

It's not so much that the sun is setting in the east or that it's a morning game, it looks like the sun is angled from the north. The sun is actually angled from the south so that the home side is in the shade not the visitor side.

I'm pretty sure this isn't the final version. There's no goal post either. Also, the little TV shelter on top of the visitors' side isn't their.

It's still F-in awesome. Can't wait to play it.

Oops, my bad. My eyes are bad.

Still. F-in awesome.

Oh, one more thing. If you blow up the last image with the numbers on it, you will see Bucky Badger.

Haha, what's up with Becky being in there?

Awesome. I'm looking forward to this one.

Anyone know when the player ratings come out?

If they get the sun right, get the gophers on the south (home) side line, and pull about 3k spectators out of the student section... they will be all set to go to production.

You're kinda right. I photoshopped my version to blow it up a little. However, look at the original photo in the article and you we see it.

Sorry about that.

oh no, i mean even in the original picture it doesn't looks computer generated.. like just a regular photo that was snuck in there..
anyone know if this reporter guy is a badger?

oh no, i mean even in the original picture it doesn't looks computer generated.. like just a regular photo that was snuck in there..
anyone know if this reporter guy is a badger?

Yes, and therefore a registered sex offender...:cool:

Top Bottom