A problem Brewster Has

When Brewster is compared to Holtz that would be a very bad thing. It would be like comparing Smith to Haskins. Perhaps they have the same goal, but the methodology of one over the other is quite different. And it appears as though Brewster is willing to be here long enough to actually deliver the good GOODS not just the horse pucky.

Brewster will be here longer than Holtz that is for sure because I don't see a Notre Dame type program knocking on his door. He would leave in a second just like Lou Holtz if he had a chance IMO, especially since he has no ties to Minnesota.

When a 50-year-old man uses terms like killer shot, I tend to tune them out. Trying way too hard to be hip, cool. It's HSish. Just one opinion.

Maybe so but "high schoolers" are who he is talking to and who he depends on for a living.

Maybe so but "high schoolers" are who he is talking to and who he depends on for a living.

Exactly. He is who he is and that is why he is a good recruiter. Kids relate to his style. Even if some Gopher fans don't relate to his style. Sometimes I think the things he says are kind of out there, but the kids relate to his enthusiasm and that is what counts.

Top Bottom