Heupel. Any news?

My guess is that there won't be any thing offical until Monday at the earliest. It could be later depending on when Heupel choses and is able to get the TC for a press conference.

So JohnnyGopher

Can we assume both you and your sources are still feeling very confident about this hire?

Haven't really talked to anyone since I wrote that but those we're the words used by someone on the minnesota side of things so no doubt they are/we're pretty confident Josh was the guy and was coming here. Of course I would be a fool to not recognize all the Gopher fans from South Dakota who post on this and rivals board and those who sent me private messages(and there we're a handful of them) who all pretty much are hearing the same things from South Dakota and Heupel's side of things and that he is still mulling it over. My best guess is he gave MN strong indictations he would take the job and thats why they we're confident but he may be having issues convincing family or Oklahoma may be making a late push to find a way to keep him. Don't for a second believe anything Coach Brewster has said about this in the papers today. This won't drag on, they want a coach in place early next week so we will know for sure probably tomarrow, at least on Huepel. I still think he is the guy but in the world of college athletics, who knows.

Top Bottom