Ladies and Gentleman...We got him.

To my knowledge the GI admins haven't challenged anyone about posting other info. The issues come about when some GH posters moan and groan about GI for some reason while still enjoying the info that comes from GI. I post in both places and have a membership to GI. Honestly it seems like there are way more issues with GH folks about GI than vice versa. Don't know why but whatever. I just say if you dislike GI then make sure to ignore all info that comes from there and vice versa. What I do find funny is when guys with GI memberships run to GH as soon as some info gets out and act as if they got a scoop.

Oleboy,

GH and GI have a feud from way back when. Marriage, divorce, yadda, yadda. Some folks are still passionate about their hate for the other site. You see it in both places... Many more GH trashing threads on the GI premium board than the other way around.

I'm not going to bother. Win a case against somebody then we will talk.

Rivals is a business. Last time I checked, businesses don't stay in business until they charge for their product. Sounds like you have a problem with that.

So if you want to steal Rivals' product (inside recruiting information), tell me: what makes you different from a shoplifter?

Give me a break you weirdo. What makes their information "Inside" information? Do they have an agreement with Nosa Eguae that he is only going to share his status with GI? Come on. It is just information that exists in space. They don't own the information, they only own their work product (i.e. the article they write with the information.) Hope this helps.

Oleboy,

GH and GI have a feud from way back when. Marriage, divorce, yadda, yadda. Some folks are still passionate about their hate for the other site. You see it in both places... Many more GH trashing threads on the GI premium board than the other way around.

I have to respectfully disagree. The only time recently I saw anything on GI knocking GH was the issue with the interviewing of recruits and that was after someone on GH had a post blasting the GI admins. There is always GI bashing here whenever someone starts asking for info about a GI headline or something like that. Always. I don't really see the point

Top Bottom