LIVE BASKETBALL STATS SATURDAY NIGHT

Iverson made his first basket...Lots of sloppy passesbut the press got us back in the game. Blake now with 20 (another 3)

Gophers are on WCCO Radio I am in South West Minneapolis and I am now listening to the game on WCCO AM 830 radio

Yep the game is on 830 AM. We are looking (well, sounding I guess) a lot better in the 2nd half.

Watching on DirecTV. We don't look bad per se, just like a young team playing it's first road game. CSU is definately better then a year ago.

Gophers up 4. Under 8 timeout. CSU about to shoot 1-1. We could be in some fould trouble down the stretch

the internet feed for live radio on Wccoradio.com does not work. Hopefully it's just for out of staters like me and the locals can listen online.

the internet feed for live radio on Wccoradio.com does not work. Hopefully it's just for out of staters like me and the locals can listen online.

They have to black out the online stream. You need to go through the Goldzone on Gophersports.com to get that.

Gophers win 72-71. Great defensive stand at the end.

Question - does the new board not have live chat?
I missed that tonight

DJ big down the stretch with the assist on the game winner and the the big block at the end.

D.J.

D.J. is back and they play the best game they have played this year. They didn't lose steam in the 2nd half. They hung in .there tough all the way and won

At least one team on campus won today!!!

Good to hear that both DJ played pretty well and the team overcame some adversity on the way to a road win.

Between the Gopher hockey team's split with Denver and the basketball team winning against Colorado State, not a bad all-around trip out west.

Now, onwards and upwards the rest of the way!!! :D

A good road win for a young team against a well-coached Miles team. It was fun to see after the horrific football game.

Good win for the Gophers ! Game was on CCO. Both Yahoo and CBSSportsline run live stats. Sportsline runs a Gametracker for all games.

Stats look suspect

Hmmm... 46 minutes for Hoff and 54 for Nolen? This game didn't go into overtime and unless they have changed to 27 minute halves this seems strange.

Top Bottom