Like I said...

2K4UK

Reaction score
We'll take care of Mississippi State for you, now make us proud and win 2 or 3... You can leave your thanks below :drink::drink::drink:

I didn't realize "taking care of Mississippi State" = getting extremely lucky to tie in regulation on a tenth of a second tip in? :)

I knew Kentuckey had that game won all along vs. Miss. State...they had the "Robic" factor.

We'll take care of Mississippi State for you, now make us proud and win 2 or 3... You can leave your thanks below :drink::drink::drink:

Turns out Miss St's loss got Utah St or Florida in, not us, but thanks all the same. I was sweating out that game and pretty relieved when Kentucky pulled it out. It's gotta concern KY that an unranked team can take them to OT at this point of the year. On the other hand, having survived the test will make them stronger in the tourney.

Didn't Calipari do it with Billie's Boys? ..... :rolleyes:

Turns out Miss St's loss got Utah St or Florida in, not us, but thanks all the same. I was sweating out that game and pretty relieved when Kentucky pulled it out. It's gotta concern KY that an unranked team can take them to OT at this point of the year. On the other hand, having survived the test will make them stronger in the tourney.

Tops teams have trouble all the time and Miss State was playing for their NCAA lives.
Also remember, 24 hours earlier UK beat the # 13 team in the country by 28

In other news, I have UK losing to Wisconsin. Who's with me?!?

Top Bottom