What time tomorrow?

Moonlight

Reaction score
Suddenly it matters and I can't find the answer on line...

3:30 CST I think, let me check.

edit: 3:05 CST apparently, but could be later depending on the first game. 25 minutes after game 1 ends.

rcpratt - did you think it would come down to playing the gophers this year?

Did I think what would come down to playing the Gophers?

ok - you don't like the phrasing
So - are you surprised that your BMers would meet the Gophers in the semis.

Nah. I guess I wouldn't have been surprised to see any of the three teams (Minny, PSU, MSU) make it to the semis. I thought the Gophers had a great chance going in tonight, and I'm not surprised that they won. Tomorrow will be interesting...I like our matchups with the Gophers a little better than the Spartans, but I think this ones just about 50/50.

He knew what you meant. He's just being coy.
Not really. I was kind of confused because nothing is "coming down to this" for Purdue in this game. No matter what happens, we're going to be a 2-3 seed and win a game, maybe two, in the NCAAs...nothing more. Winning the BTT would be a cute little tiebreaker for the conference championship, but ultimately it doesn't mean much.

Reading back over that, it sounds kind of elitist, but that's not really what I intend. More defeatist, really. I've kind of given up on this season, but just trying to enjoy the ride however long it lasts and not get upset about it.

I'm impressed that you're not surprised since we are. We've collapsed multiple time in this situation - so if we're done collapsing - look out!

Top Bottom