"The Gophers have a leader!"

For tonight. Great work by him. Hope he can carry on. This season = inconsistencey.

It will be interesting to see what happens at the PG position next year with Nolen supposedly back and Devoe now able to handle that position. My guess is that Al will start at PG and Devoe will slide over to the 2 spot. If, by chance, we get Devoe's brother, I wouldn't be surprised to see Al lose his starting spot. After all, he's the one who screwed up and I doubt if Tubby will just give him back the position because he has returned.

It will be interesting to see what happens at the PG position next year with Nolen supposedly back and Devoe now able to handle that position. My guess is that Al will start at PG and Devoe will slide over to the 2 spot. If, by chance, we get Devoe's brother, I wouldn't be surprised to see Al lose his starting spot. After all, he's the one who screwed up and I doubt if Tubby will just give him back the position because he has returned.

I think Devoe has proved he should start at the point. Yeah, if Cory Joseph comes here, that may change things, but Devoe is IMO a better fit there than Nolen if you add everything up. Nolen is obviously the better defender, but our offense looks so much better when the player playing the 1 is a threat to score. It opens everything up more. I think Colton is thriving because of it.

Top Bottom