Purdue going down

We'll see :cool:

Commence "it's so hard to beat a team 3 times in a season!" talk.

It's so hard to beat a team 3 times in a season!

See: Minnesota vs. Mich State, 2009-2010 season

Call me crazy, but I'm just happy to beat Michigan State for the time being.

As for tomorrow? I'm thinking it's going to be a fun game to watch regardless.

Call me crazy, but I'm just happy to beat Michigan State for the time being.

As for tomorrow? I'm thinking it's going to be a fun game to watch regardless.
No doubt. All four games were great today (especially the first and last), hopefully more of the same tomorrow!

I love March.

If Iverson and Joseph play like they did tonight, we win.

If Westbrook isn't permitted to put the ball on the floor, we win.

No doubt. All four games were great today (especially the first and last), hopefully more of the same tomorrow!

I love March.

I do as well, although I'm not sure my heart muscle and valves have the same view. :p;)

Colton has been giving us that physical person we need down low, and has been a real boost. Hopefully he can keep it up tomorrow and possibly sunday.

Paging Mr. Sampson III, time to show up again.

Was it just me or did his dad looked disgusted the whole game. Even when the Gophers had the game won, he still looked pissed. I say that Mr. Sampson gives a nice wakeup call to his son tomorrow early. Maybe they can go to the gym and practice some hook shots.

I hate to be pessimistic but we sure just expended a lot of energy tonight, it's gonna be tough to bring a lot of intensity tomorrow. Great win though!

I hope our guys head straight to bed and get their rest. What a grueling game! It's gonna take a lot to take down Purdue.

If Westbrook isn't permitted to put the ball on the floor, we win.

A couple years ago I suggested Westbrook should play the point because of his size. Do I feel like an idiot. I cringe everytime he handles the ball.

Top Bottom