Wisconsin Sucking Right Now

Reaction score
When they can actually help us they suck...

5-26 from the field...ugly

27-18...Leuer has 11 of the team's points

It's nothing but a conspiracy. When we need thier washed up old QB to come through, he throws a pick. When we need them to actually win, they don't. Screw 'em.

Damn you Sconnies. The only people scoring for the sconnies today are Minnesotans.

Why are we rooting for the badgers? We beat illinois. Shouldn't a victory by them improve our resume? Or does the fact that we also beat wisconsin makes things murky? Personally, I'd rather make our road victory look more impressive than our home victory.

Why are we rooting for the badgers? We beat illinois. Shouldn't a victory by them improve our resume? Or does the fact that we also beat wisconsin makes things murky? Personally, I'd rather make our road victory look more impressive than our home victory.

we root for wisconsin because illinois is on the bubble and wisconsin is not

6/32 shooting performance in the first half. Sheeeesh.

Illinois is in direct competition with us for one of the last spots. If they lose today they are OUT. If we both win today and lost tomorrow, there's a distinct possibility they are in and we're not. Purely from the Gophers standpoint it's a wash, we played each team once.

Illinois is a bubble team, if they lose today, they have no way of improving their resume. Wisconsin is a lock regardless. The SOS of schedule of either team winning or losing doesn't really do anything to us at this point. Remaining Bubble spots are much more important IMO.

Sucking?

Are you saying 6-32 and 5-10 is bad?

Sucking?

Are you saying 6-32 and 5-10 is bad?

i would never go to a wisc message board during a game in which the gophers were playing and not playing wisconsin. pretty weird. dont you have anything better to do?

Holy Lord. Wisconsin is playing some abhorrent basketball.

This game is killing me. The Badgers picked a good time to forget how to play basketball.

i would never go to a wisc message board during a game in which the gophers were playing and not playing wisconsin. pretty weird. dont you have anything better to do?

Did you miss the sarcasm in his post?

Try being worse, trevon.
Try being uglier, bucky.
Try being grinchier, bo.

Did you miss the sarcasm in his post?

no. i did not. i realize he was ripping his own team.

did you miss my question in my post? my point is I don't care if we are up by 20 against Penn State or down by 20 at Michigan, i won't be posting about our game on a UW board during it. i am flattered that he cares enough about what we think during his game to come here though. :cool02:

ESPN says Illinois is a lock for the NCAA tournament. Now Illinois may very well be in the tournament but to say they are a lock in my opinion is still questionable. If they lose horrible to OSU and a few other teams win conference tourney games, Illinois could still be on the outside looking in.

ESPN says Illinois is a lock for the NCAA tournament. Now Illinois may very well be in the tournament but to say they are a lock in my opinion is still questionable. If they lose horrible to OSU and a few other teams win conference tourney games, Illinois could still be on the outside looking in.

If the Selection Show were right this minute, they'd be in fairly safely, but I agree, they're only about 4 spots from the cutline at best. If we win tonight and tomorrow and they lose tomorrow, we still jump them.

Top Bottom