Who has been the "best" player this year?

• Total voters

GopherJake

Reaction score

I thought this was a rather obvious answer that Damian was our best player this year. That said, his lack of rebounding was a flaw in his game that hurt the team.

We lose our best player, and the only guy I felt confident with at the free throw line in the last 5 minutes of the game (Westbrook) off a team that's not even going to make the NCAA tournament...yuck.

I'd have to go with Damian too. He was a good rebounder his sophomore year and then he kind of fell off these last two. I was pretty critical of his rebounding efforts earlier in the year, but the last 8 games or so he's picked it up. Too bad we could've used more effort earlier in the year.

I thought this was a rather obvious answer that Damian was our best player this year. That said, his lack of rebounding was a flaw in his game that hurt the team.

We lose our best player, and the only guy I felt confident with at the free throw line in the last 5 minutes of the game (Westbrook) off a team that's not even going to make the NCAA tournament...yuck.

Best Player--Ralph (although inconsistent). I know he wasn't the most productive game in and game out, but he is our best player.
Most Consistent? Damian. As long as he wasn't in foul trouble, you could chalk up 10 pts, 5 rebs, and 2 steals/blocks.
Most important player? Easily Blake. When he plays well, we win.

Damian all the way.

Considering Devoe and Bryant have a vote each, I had to take Larry. LW will not be missed --- until he is gone.

Best Player--Ralph (although inconsistent). I know he wasn't the most productive game in and game out, but he is our best player.
Most Consistent? Damian. As long as he wasn't in foul trouble, you could chalk up 10 pts, 5 rebs, and 2 steals/blocks.
Most important player? Easily Blake. When he plays well, we win.

Ditto
I would add that Blake was our most consistent player. Damian got into foul trouble too often.
I would also add that Colton was are most aggressive player.

Best = DJ
Most important = Tie between Blake and LW

I gotta go with DJ Swat too. He has provided really the only leadership on this team, and is our best defender (sans Nolen). His defense creates opportunities for the offense (blocks, steals, and deflections), and his offense is just respectable enough to command some attention in the scouting report.

If DJ wasn't in foul trouble in 45% of games it would have easily been him. RSIII is too inconsistent. Hoff is a very consistent player in all areas other than scoring.

This team doesn't have a best player. That may be its biggest flaw.

Not sure who is best but Westbrook is the worst player. He is a cry baby and a turnover waiting to happen. It is too bad he peaked in his junior year of High School and it has been all downhill since.

Top Bottom