Gopher Baseball at Target Field?

Reaction score
Anyone know if I can purchase tickets online to the March 27 Gopher baseball game at Target Field or do I need to go through the Ticket Office?

You might find out tomorrow

From Shooter:
— The Twins and the University of Minnesota will announce Wednesday a March 27 baseball game between the Gophers and Louisiana Tech at Target Field.
Admission for the 1 p.m. game will be $2, and the Twins are expected to announce that the ticket cost will include an open house of Target Field for spectators. Proceeds will go to the Twins Community Fund. If necessary, attendance will be capped at 25,000 in the 39,800-seat ballpark. Hall of famer and former Twin and Gopher Paul Molitor will participate in Wednesday's announcement at Target Field.

i will be there for the gophers game. already have season tickets for the twins, but really want to see the gophers play there. should be a great time. love that tickets are only going to be available through the twins at target field day-of (keeps away any scalpers and brokers) and that it is only $2 as well as general admission. going to try for a few seats right behind home plate - assuming someone else doesn't beat us to them!

Top Bottom