Expect A New " Look " For The Players Tonight

Please don't tell me we're going to unveil "Oregon type" uniforms.

Or, no "champagne glass" haircuts, please.

im hoping its a shaved heads thing.

or theyre playing in the gold uniforms.

the white ones are bad luck.

im serious.

*going by what is said on nolen's twitter page im almost certain its shaved heads (most likely) or mohawks (lol - wild guess)

Blake shaved? No thanks

I don't care what they shave, as long as they bring it on the court....wait, that sounded kinda bad lol, but you get my drift haha

I don't care what they shave, as long as they bring it on the court....

TheOffice-ThatsWhatSheSaid-Michael.jpg

get a torch

They should get a torch and light those "whities" on fire at mid-court for the pregame warmup!

By "whities" I mean the home white togs, not the old Norwegian fans sitting on their hands in the expensive seats!

They should get a torch and light those "whities" on fire at mid-court for the pregame warmup!

By "whities" I mean the home white togs, not the old Norwegian fans sitting on their hands in the expensive seats!

"But white is tremendous and makes you look 'faster'" - Tim Brewster

im serious.

*going by what is said on nolen's twitter page im almost certain its shaved heads (most likely) or mohawks (lol - wild guess)

Maybe Nolen should spend more time studying and less time tweeting.

im serious.

I'll bet Bryant Allen is hoping.

You're cracking me up today!! :clap:

The 'new look' will be all out effort and team first mentality. Maybe even a victory.

Wow did not see that coming! It took me a second to figure out who Hoff was right before realizing that everyone had shaved!

Top Bottom