Someone Report From Sallys

Reaction score
If someone could provide the situation at Sally's tonight pre-game, please let us know. I will be avoiding it, not because it will be packed, but because two years ago they sold out.

Sally's claims its mission is to "to serve the campus community", but that was not the case two years ago as they sold out to badger alumni group the entire backspace leaving the Campus Community stuck to the gills in the front bar area. I was livid, wrote them a scathing email and began my boycott.

I do believe last year Sallys had the the badger group, but didn't block space off. That's fine enough as a business is open to the public and an improvement from '08.

Let me know if they block off a space for the enemy, hopefully they serve the Campus Community this year. I'll be in Dinkytown.

The Badger alumni group, along with Bucky Badger, will be at Sally's again this year. It will be crowded. I think two years ago there might have been free beer or food wish resulted in the back part (upper) of Sally's being restricted to Badger alums who had paid for the event. It wasn't that way last year and doubt it will be this year.

Badger fans, please avoid the Big 10 at all costs. I would like to enjoy my ham sub in peace. Sally's, Stub's and the Library are the places you should go tonight. Thank you in advance.

Looks like Stub and Herbs is getting our business tonight.

becky fans: please get in a bunch of "minor" traffic accidents on your way to the game. or better yet, stay in your little suburban minneapolis/st. paul enclave, eat some cheese sticks, drink your piss-like miller lite and don't venture out to dinkytown/stadium village tonight, as your kind is not welcome here.

sweet....thanks!

Top Bottom