cal poly is driving on wisconsin

KD6-3.7

credulous skeptic
Reaction score
this could be a good game

cal poly scores. 7 to nothing

13 zip poly. anybody getting this game on big ten network?

20-14 cal poly at the half. I'd been watching MSU - PSU, but since this game is a blowout I'll be switching over for the second half.

Spare yourself the agony. The Badgers are playing at home so inevitably every ball will bounce their way in the second half and they will win. The most annoying part will be the fans acting like they just came back on USC.

time of possession is 27 minutes to 13 minutes! in favor of cal poly

Oh man!!! this game is intense even though I'm following it on the ESPN.com game cast!

Looks like Wisky is going to come away with the game in OT. If only Poly had a half-decent kicker.

Dammit...Well, this game proves what people have been saying all this year: Bullemia is running this Wisconsin team into the ground. He took all the credit when credit should have been due to Alvarez. I actually didn't mind Alvarez. I just hope any wisconsin fan realizes that they are going to get the crap kicked out of them next year at TCF Bank Stadium

Hate to say I told you so...

Disgusting to watch. How about the Wisconsin players that threw their helmets in the air after they kicked the game winning extra point in OT?!?!? Bielema had a sh*t eating grin on his face during the post game interview too. Someone should tell them the just beat Cal Poly, not USC.

Spare yourself the agony. The Badgers are playing at home so inevitably every ball will bounce their way in the second half and they will win. The most annoying part will be the fans acting like they just came back on USC.

You were right about that. After the extra point, everybody went crazy like they were national champs. Man, I hate Wisky and Buliema. Hopefully, the gophers come out on top tonight.

don't worry, wiscy may have won, but they lost out on a better bowl.

The most annoying part will be the fans acting like they just came back on USC.

What a stupid comment. No one is "acting" like they came back on USC. Everyone in that stadium and in TV land knows it was Cal Poly. They also know that it would have been an embarrassment to have joined Michigan and Minnesota as losing to 1-AA teams. It didn't happen, and the UW got lucky. But don't be an idiot and say dumb things like that. You show your inferiority complex off like crazy when you do that.

12 of 14 has to hurt. Can't wait to break in the dome with 30,000 of my friends next fall.

don't worry, wiscy may have won, but they lost out on a better bowl.

How did winning this game, albeit badly, keep them from a better bowl? By my charts, only a loss would have made a difference (or maybe a Minnesota win). Despite all that, UW will get a better bowl than Minnesota. I should add that I find some of the lesser Bowls to be a better Bowl trip than the more prestigious Bowls, but I am usually overruled. We will be there to cheer the Badgers on, regardless (most likely Tempe, but maybe SA or Orlando).

Settle down boys, let's just enjoy it and let the longest running series in the nation play out over the next few years.

How did winning this game, albeit badly, keep them from a better bowl? By my charts, only a loss would have made a difference (or maybe a Minnesota win). Despite all that, UW will get a better bowl than Minnesota. I should add that I find some of the lesser Bowls to be a better Bowl trip than the more prestigious Bowls, but I am usually overruled. We will be there to cheer the Badgers on, regardless (most likely Tempe, but maybe SA or Orlando).

Settle down boys, let's just enjoy it and let the longest running series in the nation play out over the next few years.

because the badgers did not win this game badly, cal poly lost the game badly. the storied program of wisconsin football had to be given this victory from a 1aa team.

No matter if UW almost lost to a FCS team, Cal Poly is still much better than any OOC team Minny played this year.

Ummm...ok.

I guess because you said it, it must be true. :rolleyes: I thought my four year old had the "dumbest moment of the week" wrapped up, but you swooped in under the wire to steal it from her....Bravo!

Top Bottom