Purdue @ Indiana

freshtrout

Reaction score
Who is watching? Indiana up 36 - 30 w/5 mins in the first half ....

When Indiana can put it together, they have had some pretty decent performances this season. Win or lose this game against purdue they look good...up 7 now!

Yeah, give Tom Crean a couple of years .... a young team that's growing up fast.

JJ is so bad at defense. I don't understand it.

IU just played their best half this year and they're up 4. I think Purdue will be ok.

Anyone else feeling better watching this?

47-43 at the half? It's Indiana, It's Indiana is going to get thrashed in the second half. Enjoy the lead now, candy cane pant wearers. Go BM's!

sweet that means I can watch it thanks! No BTN at NDSU...we only have basic cable.

Very intense game, the crowd is crazy, as it should be with these two schools from Indiana..

I'm not 21 yet so I'm not allowed to be in bars In ND after 5pm which is pretty lame...BWW though has the best T.V's for watching games.

Is Old Broadway still going on? Kind of remember that place in Fargo...

Yes...I believe so...I have heard of it so I take it that it is...I will venture out more when I'm 21 haha...

We used to hang at Mick's Office in Moorhead -- still around?

freshtrout...both are going strong with lots of TV's for sports events. OB has really become a popular sportsbar downtown, Mick's is crazy and fun as ever. Chumley's in Moorhead also. Plus there is a new place in South Moorhead called Dave's Southside Tap. (Best cheesecurds in the whole F/M area)

I haven't really been over to Moorhead all that much...I honestly wouldn't know...When you under 21 nowadays you either go to off campus apartments to hang out...if you know what I mean...or head to a Buffalo Wild Wings...Haha it's cool to meet a Moorhead Grad though...Did you enjoy college at MSMU?

Yes, except for the wind and flatlands....Didn't know what 'snirt' was until I moved to Moorhead...! Thanks for your input akoch6767 and Dr Don.

LOL! Hey no problem I'm only a freshman up here...wish I could have told you more man.

Thanks for the 3 straight front-end misses, hoo-hoo-hoo-hoosiers.

We Won (Thankfully)

But IU is tough on Purdue in Bloomington.

First W there since 1999.

It was ugly, damn ugly but I'll take it.

IU played there ass off and hit some shots they shouldn't have but they also blew it at huge times in the game mainly missin the front end of those 1 and 1's. Purdue didn't exactly bring there A game but they got it done.

In the end Purdue got the W and thats what matters. They still control there own fate in B10 play which is all you can ask for.

If you saw the crowd react to playing us, you can see why it is a tough place to play for us.

barlow.jpg

barlow2.jpg

Classy!

Kelsey's pretty immature. I must admit though, after they missed their third straight front-end I was thinking the same thing.

Top Bottom