Former star Gophers.....Where did they end up?

akoch6767

Reaction score
I have always wondered what has become of some of are former gopher greats....Just curious...Did they end up overseas...NBA....D League...ETC...anyone know?

Guys that played a huge role for team during their years of eligibility

Like Miles Tarver? Aaron Robinson? Jeff Hagen? Zach Puchtel? Brent Lawson? Travis Busch?

Tarver, and Busch ehh but the rest of them yes! The last I can confirm of Aaron Robinson was that he was part of the Bobcats organization...Grier part of the wizards.

Quincy Lewis is another guy I've always wondered about...He was always my favorite gopher growing up...I know he was picked 13th overall by Utah in the NBA draft...I don't know if he ever accomplished anything in the NBA though because I don't follow it all that much...I think it's a joke personally.

Tarver, and Busch ehh but the rest of them yes! The last I can confirm of Aaron Robinson was that he was part of the Bobcats organization...Grier part of the wizards.

You are confusing Robinson with Kevin Burleson, who played for the Bobcats one of their first seasons. Grier was in the Wizards camp but has never made an NBA roster.

I was at The Fine Line a while back. The table next to me was getting rowdy. The bouncer came over to tell them to quiet down. I remember he had a terrible haircut.

Quincy played in Spain the last few years, but is an assistant coach for De La Salle High School.

Vincent was in China making some money.

Bauer, Rychart, and Boone are making money overseas.

Lawrence McKenzie was released by a NBDL team.

I was at The Fine Line a while back. The table next to me was getting rowdy. The bouncer came over to tell them to quiet down. I remember he had a terrible haircut.

Who are you talking about? Puchtel?

Vince Grier is in Turkey, playing with a club called Mersin.

Michael Bauer playing in second division France with Pau Orthez, who in recent years was a top level first division team.

Boone scored 8ppg in the weak Austrian league last season, and has yet to land a job this year.

Rick Rickert took a huge pay cut to stay with the New Zealand Breakers who play in the Australian NBL. His team is having a very disappointing season considering their talent (Kirk Penny the other big name on the roster).

Rychart plays for Cairns in the Australian NBL.

Dan Coleman has solid numbers in second division France.

Maurice Hargrow plays in Qatar.

Kevin Burleson plays in Romania.

Top Bottom