Spartans down, Lucas out

It happens as part of an accident. But lets extend your "logic" here. when someone comes down from a shot and sprains their ankle because they landed on a foot, the person whose foot they landed on should be tossed from the game? Man, that's air-tight.

If RS3 did this, none of us would be saying anything about it. Actually, you are the only one saying anything about it anyhow. Nakivil must be some kind of talented if he can defend a shot, then (without even looking), place his foot in exactly the correct spot so Lucas would fall on it in order to sprain his ankle, all the while facing the basket because he is boxing the man out. Wish he was on the Gophers with that kind of coordination.

Either that, or you're nuts. Keep it up. This is entertaining.

send a newbie off to fetch coffee: " how does a shooter land on someone's foot in a clean boxout???"comes back with something about RS3???

i agree with some of the anti-newbie posters who want to screen these idiots..
so post #9 will be something about freeway traffic??
go away kid.

Oh, woops. Forgot you struggle with reading comprehension as well. Let's read the first sentence one more time:

"It happens as part of an accident."

It was a basketball play, end of story.

you wasted #8 and i still dont have coffee???
fetch!!

send a newbie off to fetch coffee: " how does a shooter land on someone's foot in a clean boxout???"comes back with something about RS3???

i agree with some of the anti-newbie posters who want to screen these idiots..
so post #9 will be something about freeway traffic??
go away kid.

I seriously doubt you are an adult. However, if you are, I am speechless.

you wasted #8 and i still dont have coffee???
fetch!!

dboy stands for *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# boy. I will get in line as one who thinks you are an idiot. You sir er child, should be banned from this forum.

(my last post on this thread):

seriously, i'm the only one that thinks it was a dirty play?
from the sparty site... my 'amen' corner:

And btw, the injury to Lucas- anyone who has ever played BB at any kind of higher level knows what you are doing when you cut, I'm sorry, "Box out," a jump shooter. Dirty in every way. You are knowingly undercutting a guy who is jumping straight up and down by backing into him when he's in the air, and you know you are taking out his ankles and knees.

That dude did step into Lucas, and should be suspended by the league. It was clear as day in the replay. Lucas goes up, and the guy turns around and just fades into him all nonchalantly. Dirty ****in play!

yep totally agree. as soon as i saw the replay i knew it was dirty play for sure. you're taught to box out with your ass and your arms to seal. he clearly stuck his leg under where he knew lucas would land, and he didn't even look back because he knew what happened. if someone landed on your foot you would at least look over your shoulder, instinctively. not to mention, if he didn't know where his man was on the box out he would look for him.

However, I saw a lot of ridiculous no-calls on Wisconsin, including the Roe and Lucas plays. It's as if the B10 sent these officials to guarantee a MSU loss, so that Izzo doesn't runaway with the title again.

Ryan was heartless when asked about Lucas' injury, he clearly didn't care until he realized what a clown he appeared to be and then he went all nice about it.

It was not a "box-out". It was a foul - but whether it was "dirty" or not depends on his intent and/or whether he is taught that technique or the correct one.

right, im judging it was dirty based on his reaction (lack there of)

Lucas was considered in the act of shooting until he landed. Boxing out is legal but the player moved into Lucas hitting him with his butt and stepped under him. Lucas landed on the UW guys foot and his ankle twisted. If that act was not a foul, every jump shooter would hit the ground hard after every shot. You could just rush the jump shooter and turn your hip or shoulder into him enough to put him on the deck. It was a reckless move by the UW guy and was a flagrant foul.

Can it be your last post ever please?

In case you didn't notice, there was probably 6 posts claiming it was a basketball/bad luck play to every one of those claiming it was a dirty play.

seriously, i'm the only one that thinks it was a dirty play?
from the sparty site... my 'amen' corner:

And btw, the injury to Lucas- anyone who has ever played BB at any kind of higher level knows what you are doing when you cut, I'm sorry, "Box out," a jump shooter. Dirty in every way. You are knowingly undercutting a guy who is jumping straight up and down by backing into him when he's in the air, and you know you are taking out his ankles and knees.

That dude did step into Lucas, and should be suspended by the league. It was clear as day in the replay. Lucas goes up, and the guy turns around and just fades into him all nonchalantly. Dirty ****in play!

yep totally agree. as soon as i saw the replay i knew it was dirty play for sure. you're taught to box out with your ass and your arms to seal. he clearly stuck his leg under where he knew lucas would land, and he didn't even look back because he knew what happened. if someone landed on your foot you would at least look over your shoulder, instinctively. not to mention, if he didn't know where his man was on the box out he would look for him.

However, I saw a lot of ridiculous no-calls on Wisconsin, including the Roe and Lucas plays. It's as if the B10 sent these officials to guarantee a MSU loss, so that Izzo doesn't runaway with the title again.

Ryan was heartless when asked about Lucas' injury, he clearly didn't care until he realized what a clown he appeared to be and then he went all nice about it.

It was not a "box-out". It was a foul - but whether it was "dirty" or not depends on his intent and/or whether he is taught that technique or the correct one.

right, im judging it was dirty based on his reaction (lack there of)

Lucas was considered in the act of shooting until he landed. Boxing out is legal but the player moved into Lucas hitting him with his butt and stepped under him. Lucas landed on the UW guys foot and his ankle twisted. If that act was not a foul, every jump shooter would hit the ground hard after every shot. You could just rush the jump shooter and turn your hip or shoulder into him enough to put him on the deck. It was a reckless move by the UW guy and was a flagrant foul.

You have finally exposed yourself as a member of the RC board. The RC board is the worst college sports forum that is full of delusional freaks. They are all a product of the fine education at MSU. Good for you big guy!

dboy may be the biggest idiot ive ever seen. that thread is linked on a badger board, and I would say 90% of MICHIGAN STATE fans said it wasn't dirty, and called the people who did think it was dirty idiots, pretty much exactly like dboy. But he's a baller and knows the street game of Rucker park. my favorite is how he thumps his chest like, "next" as if he is winning some sort of argument. Boy you are a grade one turd.

god, another newbie who never played the game.
newbie: go to Rucker in NYC and undercut a shooter... see where it gets you.

And this from a long time(2 month?) poster.

Top Bottom