NCAA Rule Change needed

washgopher

Reaction score
HS seniors should be required to opt for the NBA draft or college during the middle of their senior year. If they opt for the NBA draft, they lose college eligibility whether they get drafted or not. If they opt for college ball then they cannot declare for the NBA draft again until their senior class graduates whether they stay in school or not. Period.

Nampa...I am sure your ideas are well thought out, and I am not saying I disagree with you. The fact of the matter is, it is all about money, therefore the gazillionaires will out vote you.

NBA

I prefer the NBA just allows 18 year olds in the show.

I detest the one and dones. :(

I prefer the NBA just allows 18 year olds in the show.

I detest the one and dones. :(

I agree. Like the way MLB does it better. Straight to pro or 3 years before going pro. Better for everyone involved.

I agree. Like the way MLB does it better. Straight to pro or 3 years before going pro. Better for everyone involved.

But then the NBA would have to establish a farm system and they want all the money not just most of it.

What I don't get is the NFL(for an example). You must be one year removed from hs to enter the draft. How can a collective bargaining agreement circumvent age discrimination? Maybe someone has the answer.

HS seniors should be required to opt for the NBA draft or college during the middle of their senior year. If they opt for the NBA draft, they lose college eligibility whether they get drafted or not. If they opt for college ball then they cannot declare for the NBA draft again until their senior class graduates whether they stay in school or not. Period.

I was hoping you would say that Coaches can't call timeouts. Because that is a bogus rule.

Top Bottom