James Louis will be a Gopher

I just hope it means Mr. Louis knows something we don't know :)

I hope thats true!!!

That quote was from Louis two months ago. And as I read it, it states that he would be rooming with Henderson at OSU. A lot could have changed in two months. Let's hope so!

I think it would be encouraging to Seantrel -- big time prospects other than MN kids come here as well. A lot of talent to work with...

Haha, there are so many *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#y Buckeye fans commenting on his page, I feel bad for him.

nice snooping goldythegopher...it makes sense we need a go to guy he could be that guy

This kid can flat out fly!

I don't know what side of the ball the Gophers are recruiting him for, but he could come in and probably start over Theret or Royston.

Could Christmas really be coming this soon??

Found this little nugget on Kirkwood's page.

Donnell Kirkwood my dog jus gave me sme good news.......is it true we will see wensday

...posted 8 hrs ago...

Don't thank Brew so fast. We have a pipeline to Delray Atlantic High School thanks to former Gopher starting free safety (and my former college roommate) Andre Thaddies who is the head coach there. Thaddies lettered for the Gophers from 1988-1991 and wore #1 jersey.

Dre always encourages his guys to consider the Gophers as he really enjoyed his experience at the U. If Louis comes here, that will make 4 Gophers sent this way via Atlantic High since Thaddies took over. Others have included Brandon Owens (shoulder/nerve injury from Michael Robinson ended career), Jamal Harris (CB) and of course Kirkwood this year. There may have been more, but this is just off the top of my head.

someone must of hacked into his facebook! This is to good to be true

Man watching all those old dudes friend 17 year old kids and comment on their profiles is super creepy.

Man watching all those old dudes friend 17 year old kids and comment on their profiles is super creepy.

Not only comment, but be all pissed off. Crazy bucknuts.

Been a Minnesota sports fan too long to get excited about this yet. Hopefully its true but I'm not going to get pulled in until Wednesday.

Been a Minnesota sports fan too long to get excited about this yet. Hopefully its true but I'm not going to get pulled in until Wednesday.

+1

I'll be drinking heavily until then, though, in an effort to numb the inevitable disappointment.

Yeah I wouldn't get excited yet. Recruits do stuff like this all time time before signing day for a myriad of reasons.

If Louis signs this would work out nicely for some people. They can castigate Brewster for Gopher decommits and then go after him for targeting a player who was already commited to another school.

I can see the spinning now...:banghead:

If Louis signs this would work out nicely for some people. They can castigate Brewster for Gopher decommits and then go after him for targeting a player who was already commited to another school.

I can see the spinning now...:banghead:
I am here for you in this difficult time.

Don't thank Brew so fast. We have a pipeline to Delray Atlantic High School thanks to former Gopher starting free safety (and my former college roommate) Andre Thaddies who is the head coach there. Thaddies lettered for the Gophers from 1988-1991 and wore #1 jersey.

Dre always encourages his guys to consider the Gophers as he really enjoyed his experience at the U. If Louis comes here, that will make 4 Gophers sent this way via Atlantic High since Thaddies took over. Others have included Brandon Owens (shoulder/nerve injury from Michael Robinson ended career), Jamal Harris (CB) and of course Kirkwood this year. There may have been more, but this is just off the top of my head.

Thanks Andre! :D

Damnit. I had given up SH and now this has given me a glimmer of hope. There goes the productivity.

http://www.soflafootball.com/feature/sofla-tv-james-louis

Listen to the interviewe says he will not change his commitment

That was from December 3rd and since then he's made official visits to Florida on 1/15 and Virginia Tech on 1/29. It seems he's been reconsidering at least a couple weeks.

He would be a great addition to the Gophers and could help in multiple ways with his speed, shiftiness and athleticism.

Young Mr. Louis, you have made a wonderful choice for your future. First, we are playing a pro style offense. Secondly, you are moving to one of the most dynamic cities in the U. S. and this will open up a lot of future opportunities for you. Congratulations and welcome aboard.

Not gonna lie, this excites me, as I was down on losing Green and Hawkins. Not quite the size of them, but still quite a player. Hope things work out come Wednesday.

There it is!!! If Louis signs don't give Brewster any credit, it's because of the High School Coach!

The Coach is a fomer Gopher and he deserves all the thank yous he should be getting for what he's doing, but setting-up the "Brew has nothing to do with it" line already?

Gees.

I remember watching Andre play. He was a very good football player.

Big thanks to him if this falls in place and big thanks to him in any event for all the kids he's helped us recruit.

Top Bottom