James Louis will be a Gopher

If it's true, this is a huge get.

What exactly did the Facebook say?

here are his last 2 updates,

James Louis Everybody its offical I have just changed my mind I will be playing my college football at??????? 9 hours ago

James Louis I wanna head out to minnesota with my brother DONNELL KIRKWOOD!!! 8 hours ago

wow...this the guy that is teammates with kirkwood? if this is indeed true, then we have a 2010 version of Michael Carter on our hands ladies and gents!

Wow.

Like the tOSU James Louis? Did we actually steal a recruit from tOSU? Really?

donnell's status is "my dog jus gave me sme good news.......is it true we will see wensday"

this would be tits. flat out big tits

Coach Brew treats Florida and Ohio State recruits as in-state recruiting.

Go Gophers!!

here are his last 2 updates,

James Louis Everybody its offical I have just changed my mind I will be playing my college football at??????? 9 hours ago

James Louis I wanna head out to minnesota with my brother DONNELL KIRKWOOD!!! 8 hours ago

Hope it's true but it wouldn't be the first time that a kid was yanking chains. ESPN lists him as an Ohio State guy. Here's some of what they say:

Eats up cushion and has stop-and-start ability for double moves with a burst off the cut that is rare. Gets into his routes quickly and shows outstanding burst in all his change-of-direction skills. He simply knows how to get open and once he is in space, you had better have 11 bodies running to the football because he possesses the ability to make two and three defenders miss in a small area. This is a guy that will win most footraces once in the open field. His hands are excellent and he has shown the ability to make acrobatic and leaping grabs on balls thrown outside of his catching radius. If he plucks on the move on underneath routes and catches a seam, look out. He catches away from his body, consistently protects the football and does a good job of getting up field immediately. However, this is a player that is not going to be an imposing threat or big red zone weapon. He must physically bulk up so that he does not get out-muscled at the line or versus tight coverage downfield. Overall, Louis can create mismatches and big plays. We expect him to develop into a premier pass-catcher at the next level. Outstanding prospect."

I'm excited to see what Donnell has to offer, he is the big back I think we are missing.

Committed to OSU. Has offers from Florida and Alabama.

And is coming here.

If it's all the same to you all, I'm waiting until Wednesday morning before cracking open the expensive stuff.

tits. flat out big tits
2ymh8ue.jpg

IS he coming here? Can there be any more confirmation?

Committed to OSU. Has offers from Florida and Alabama.

And is coming here.

If it's all the same to you all, I'm waiting until Wednesday morning before cracking open the expensive stuff.

If Seantrel signs too, I might just drive over to Haskells and buy a bottle of Dom Perignon.

On his facebook page the OSU supporters are begging him to reconsider. I can only imagine the pressure these guys feel heading into signing day.

I am not sure I have seen a thread reach 20 posts quicker than this one.

Can someone provide the link to his FB page? I did a search but could not locate him.

He is ranked #80 on the ESPNU150 list! Maybe we can finish by adding him and the #8 ranked player on this list also!!

He was listed as a soft verbal on Rivals, so lets hope it's true!

Top Bottom