The greatest travesty of the day:

Moonlight

Reaction score
I was edited off the Jumbotron so we could see GL fill the entire screen with her photogenic smile!
:cry:

I was edited off the Jumbotron so we could see GL fill the entire screen with her photogenic smile!
:cry:

More like my big 'ol head!!! I love attention, but not by myself, being up there 3 times and getting texts asking if I was sleeping with the Jumbotron guy was embarrassing!

Actually, there was a bigger travesty - my friends came to meet us after the game at Burrito Loco - and it turns out, they got to meet Izzo and she got a hug from him! These are my friends that helped me get my bobblehead signed by him last year, but didn't think about asking me to stick around to meet him today!

No Pic?

More like my big 'ol head!!! I love attention, but not by myself, being up there 3 times and getting texts asking if I was sleeping with the Jumbotron guy was embarrassing!

Actually, there was a bigger travesty - my friends came to meet us after the game at Burrito Loco - and it turns out, they got to meet Izzo and she got a hug from him! These are my friends that helped me get my bobblehead signed by him last year, but didn't think about asking me to stick around to meet him today!

What, no one got a pic of that ? ( the jumbotron, not Izzo )

Bummer.

:(

Oh, there's definitely a pic of that. And given the size and pixel content, its at a decent resolution!

Please share it with all of GopherLady's friends (and enemies, too)!!!

What half did this occur? I'm typically too absorbed with inhaling caramel corn during breaks to look at the scoreboard.

Top Bottom