Is Fuller on to something with Cory Joseph?

akgopher

Reaction score
He tweeted wondering if UConn blow out possibly being enough to persuade him to dump Texas for UConn. Earlier he questioned if Devoe's struggles were going to affect Cory's recruitment. Makes me wonder is he's getting pessimistic vibes from the coaching staff about our chances.

He tweeted wondering if UConn blow out possibly being enough to persuade him to dump Texas for UConn. Earlier he questioned if Devoe's struggles were going to affect Cory's recruitment. Makes me wonder is he's getting pessimistic vibes from the coaching staff about our chances.

Devoe's struggles? The older Joseph brother played a great game today against a top 10 team.

I have to think that even more important than any one blowout is the fact that Calhoun may step down in the next few years because of health reasons. Losing a hall of fame coach is more damaging to a program than one blowout victory.

Today he "hints" that Cory is down to 3 schools - Texas, Minnesota, and Villanova.

His brother Devoe is the source of Down To 3 Schools but Fuller guessed those 3.

Today he "hints" that Cory is down to 3 schools - Texas, Minnesota, and Villanova.

His brother Devoe is the source of Down To 3 Schools but Fuller guessed those 3.

That's funny, I just read his latest entry. A couple of weeks ago, he was doubting our chances because of Devoe's slump. Now that Devoe is playing good he writes it will be hard for Cory to turn the opportunity to create possibly the best backcourt in the Big Ten with his big brother. He tweets yesterday about UConn possibly winning the recruiting battle, and today they're out of his top 3.

Marcus has been all over the map on Cory Joseph during the past few weeks. I wonder if he's getting conflicting info from the coaching staff and Devoe, or he's being mentored by Shooter.

Top Bottom