Carter's Missed Dunk

Moses87

Banned
Reaction score
Would love to have those 2 points right now....would love to see a replay of that missed dunk...was he fouled or what? Gus Johnson said "there was contact, but no call."

At the end I was praying we'd try to go inside and get the ball to Sampson...I think he coulda drawn a foul or dished off to someone cutting to the basket...Guards can only take you so far.

Would love to have those 2 points right now....would love to see a replay of that missed dunk...was he fouled or what? Gus Johnson said "there was contact, but no call."

At the end I was praying we'd try to go inside and get the ball to Sampson...I think he coulda drawn a foul or dished off to someone cutting to the basket...Guards can only take you so far.

That was definitely THE play of the game. If he makes that shot, MSU might have lost their confidence and let go. Instead, it actually EMPOWERED them. Terrible, terrible turn of events with that miss. That said, I haven't seen the replay of it, but initially it looked like he took a hip shot, which is why he ended up right of the basket. He took contact, but only a Big Ten home team would ever get that call. :rolleyes:

Cncmin

Dude your awesome... keep the insight flowing its priceless

Dude your awesome... keep the insight flowing its priceless

It's YOU'RE awesome, not YOUR awesome. And IT'S priceless, not ITS priceless. One f-ing sentence and two errors. Learn English, idiot.

My bad

I thought being on a blog, texting or site like this using shorthand was okay??

cncmin is in a pissing contest with anyone and everyone today...leave him alone, he is hurting.

cncmin is in a pissing contest with anyone and everyone today...leave him alone, he is hurting.

Haha nice one. :) But I am not with you yet today, Dr. Don, nor am I with about any more than about 3 other posters (or in one of their words, "bloggers"). Am I hurting? Yes, aren't you?

And that hurt will be a much worse hurt after the Vikings blow yet another potential Super Bowl trip in the final minute tomorrow night.

I'm with you on that one. Went down from there and you could see it coming. I haven't seen the replay but I'm hoping he was fouled with how ugly that was. I did notice him complaining to the refs. He does miss a fair amount of dunks but I would guess he was fouled.

That was definitely THE play of the game. If he makes that shot, MSU might have lost their confidence and let go. Instead, it actually EMPOWERED them. Terrible, terrible turn of events with that miss. That said, I haven't seen the replay of it, but initially it looked like he took a hip shot, which is why he ended up right of the basket. He took contact, but only a Big Ten home team would ever get that call. :rolleyes:

Pretty much what we said also regarding that play. It was a seven point swing. Carter's missed dunk, Michigan St scored five points in about the next 20 seconds. It was a killer. One play never causes a loss but that one hurt.

Roland Brooks is also missed layup. Notice the inappropriate use of blog. The only person I've ever seen do that - twice - from different users? Riiiiight.

Top Bottom