Losing faith

If you didn't want responses to your Depaul bs then you wouldn't mention it at the bottom of half of your posts.
Then again, it is what trolls do, isn't it.

Frankly, I think (s)he's actually referring to Depauw University. It's easy for someone to get those two schools confused since (s)he lives in good ol' French Lick, home of the medicinal baths. ... ;)

Then again, it is what trolls do, isn't it.

Frankly, I think (s)he's actually referring to Depauw University. It's easy for someone to get those two schools confused since (s)he lives in good ol' French Lick, home of the medicinal baths. ... ;)

Rick ,there you go with your castigations again calling people "trolls". It does not surprise me that you know all about the medicinal bathing community by the sounds of your replies. I've heard about the days of "Bronco" in here and by the sounds of it, you are going down the same path, so you could end up on the streets. If you don't like what I post that is fine, but why your gestapo mob style assaults on me personally? You might scare the 4th graders at your daughters school with such tactics, but I won't stand for that here. I'm just posting what I think are my points, right, wrong or indifferent. Why can't we ever keep the conversation civil and centered around Gopher hoops instead of your fascination with "trolls and "sock-Puppets".

I've heard about the days of "Bronco" in here and by the sounds of it, you are going down the same path, so you could end up on the streets.
Missed-layup, you need to calm down. You haven't been around here long enough to have any idea who Bronko even was.

Many of us have been members on this site for quite a long time; your lack of respect for long-time, contributing members is concerning.

Top Bottom