Michigan

book

Reaction score
0 for 12 for 3's at Penn State at the half. Only 16 points! They have got to be the most under achieving team in America! Hoping for a road win there!

I have no idea how a team losing no major players can regress so far in one year.

Wolverines up 51-50 with 4 min left. Quite the 3pt run.

Penn State just isn't very good...outside of Taylor Battle. They're done at 0-3.

TALOR Battle is how it's spelled. And yes, they just aren't that good. They lost two of their three best players (Pringle, Cornley) from a team that significantly overachieved. Michigan, however, is also not that good and I'm hoping for a sweep there. How did we lost twice to the maize and blue last year?

TALOR Battle is how it's spelled. And yes, they just aren't that good. They lost two of their three best players (Pringle, Cornley) from a team that significantly overachieved. Michigan, however, is also not that good and I'm hoping for a sweep there. How did we lost twice to the maize and blue last year?
Purdue would have lost twice to them last year as well, if Manny hadn't driven his elbow into Kramer's face. Their struggles season have made me greatly disturbed by this fact.

Well, since you're the grammar police I will point out that it should be "lose" not "lost" in your last sentence.

I think he was offended that they spelled his name the same way that his school is apparently spelled.

Well, since you're the grammar police I will point out that it should be "lose" not "lost" in your last sentence.

From the article: "Talor Battle scored nine in the half, but never scored after halftime and finished 4-of-12 shooting."

Nothing without him being poroductive. Team out scored 38-13 in the final 12+ minutes..... Ouch!

Top Bottom