Growth spurt puts Chaska's Ross Travis on the radar

I wonder if he's talked with Tollackson. He could be a good resource coming from the same high school. I'm sure Spence would push him our way!

Thanks for the update, Nadine. Sounds like a very versatile player. It will be interesting to see if and when the interested Big 10 schools decide to make offers.

Nadine, what's the connection between this area and Santa Clara? Seems like they always have a Minnesota kid or are recruiting one. Thanks and good job on the interview.

Nadine, what's the connection between this area and Santa Clara? Seems like they always have a Minnesota kid or are recruiting one. Thanks and good job on the interview.

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. As Bleed said, it's James. He had a very good relationship with the high school players when he was here. I'm guessing that that will start to run dry, as he's gone for more than 4 years. I know he even got Rodney to take a visit out there - but it's not hard to get a kid to leave -20 degree winters to take a visit! I don't really see them as competition for the Gophers, but it's nice that kids that may not be at a BT level, like a Raymond Cowles, end up at a good school with a full ride.

On a side note, that was the 1st time I saw Travis play, and he was a really good defender, I was impressed.

Top Bottom