tubby's future???

B

boner4goldy

After watching today' horrible loss to a mediocre michigan state team, it has got me wondering how much longer tubby will be sticking around in minneapolis. With a loss to tOSU he will probably be on the chopping block. All im saying is that he better not get too comfortable with coaching like todays. what do you guys think?

jan 31 2008

and this may be the dumbest post of the year! you were saving it up for a while, weren't you?

After watching today' horrible loss to a mediocre michigan state team, it has got me wondering how much longer tubby will be sticking around in minneapolis. With a loss to tOSU he will probably be on the chopping block. All im saying is that he better not get too comfortable with coaching like todays. what do you guys think?

boner4goldy, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

or BOTH. From here on in, I suggest that no one, and I mean NO ONE ever reply to Boner's comments. He started yesterday with the same kind of nonsense. Cancel Boner4Goldy, please.

B4G is either ridiculously drunk or mentally insane.

Or worse...one of those creepy Kentucky fans that won't let go. There is no real Gopher fan that doesn't support Tubby, at least none I know.

And FYI, that was a good MSU team, look for them in March. I'll eat my words if they don't do well in the tourney (barring any injuries).

The punctuation and grammar are very much Kentucky-like, I'd say.

It would qualify for a Senior thesis at UK.

GopherLady...

Michigan State is projected to be one of the Final Four....And if no one believes that, check FoxSports.com/Hoops Hysteria 2009. That is why I have requested GopherHole to ban any comments from Boner4Goldy. I have printed out FoxSports entire projected NCAA predictions. I have proof that our PUPS really held their own against a FF potential in MSU. Check it out.

As was said above...this may have been the dumbest post I've seen here on GH, and I've been here a while now...

Michigan State has got quite the team...I was very impressed! Great guard play, physical forwards, and a center that can both score and pass out to the guards. No doubt they are built for March. I can't wait to watch this team in the future as they grow.

My question is this: How good is North Carolina? They beat this team by 35...

As was said above...this may have been the dumbest post I've seen here on GH, and I've been here a while now...

Michigan State has got quite the team...I was very impressed! Great guard play, physical forwards, and a center that can both score and pass out to the guards. No doubt they are built for March. I can't wait to watch this team in the future as they grow.

My question is this: How good is North Carolina? They beat this team by 35...

NC is very good and this team was missing Suton.

The punctuation and grammar are very much Kentucky-like, I'd say.

It would qualify for a Senior thesis at UK.

^ That is why you're an everloving joke, banned from every UK site on the internet and the butt of jokes years later.

Minnesota fans deserve better than your trash.

Please don't feed the trolls

including the refugees from the Kentucky boards.

Top Bottom