MSU is a Potential FF Team

jamiche

Reaction score
They are smart, huge, fast, agile, good shooters, excellent defensively and, of course, well coached. For all of the Tubby euphoria, our program is not ready to compete with top teams in meaningful games. We are a long way from where we were but we still have a long way to go.

Perhaps. They did look quite good today. But they didn't look like an NIT team when they got shelled by 35 vs. UNC a few games ago.

Wild & wacky Big 10 already

We're only four games in, and the only home team to win thus far is Penn State (over NW). Badgers are putting the finishing touches on a nice road in Ann Arbor. Iowa has a chance to make it 4 of 5 for the road teams if it can win in Columbus later this afternoon. Personally, I want OSU to win. I don't want them coming into The Barn off a disappointing loss.

They are smart, huge, fast, agile, good shooters, excellent defensively and, of course, well coached. For all of the Tubby euphoria, our program is not ready to compete with top teams in meaningful games. We are a long way from where we were but we still have a long way to go.

I agree that we have a long way to go. However, I disagree with our inability to compete with top teams. We did compete with Louisville and beat them and we certainly can compete with MSU if we play our game. Today we did not.

I agree that we have a long way to go. However, I disagree with our inability to compete with top teams. We did compete with Louisville and beat them and we certainly can compete with MSU if we play our game. Today we did not.

It appears that Louisville may not(was not) #9, based on what MSU does....

It appears that Louisville may not(was not) #9, based on what MSU does....

I agree, MSU looked very cohesive today. If they continue to improve (especially in their post play), they won't lose to UNC by 35 again, if at all.

We did compete with Louisville but they appeared noticeably disengaged. If it had been a conference or NCAA Tourney game Louisville would have taken a different approach.

Michigan St was on their game, they played incredible. Their offense was so precise, they were always moving the ball, getting open looks. Lucas was a beast today, he made a bunch of big shots. Today they looked like a FF team, however, today was one of their best games I have seen in some time. If we are on our game I believe was can compete with them and the elites in the Big Ten.

Top Bottom