oops -- wrong forum

Another thing that bothers me: We haven't heard from Beej or G4L about Rick Mons's OP being politically motivated. :(

It was just reported that Rick Mons house has been up for sale since August. If he's going to move, how committed is Rick Mons to this thread?

I heard Walker Lee Ashley has been seen hanging with this thread.

This thread is what happens when you run out of wallets.

I hope Royce White makes a YouTube video revealing the truth of this thread.

"It's 1:56 in the afternoon and this Gopherhole thread is 1-0!, men, you have a song to sing!"

The Miami DA office wants a deposition from this thread ASAP but can't locate it.

Michigan State just dismissed 26 players and suspended 49 due to the inapropriate nature of this thread.

TMZ is now reporting that "oops -- wrong forum" is how Elin found out about Rachel Uchitel.

The folks in St. Anthony Village are complaining that this thread is too loud...please keep it to a dull roar...

I've been following this board for a long time, and I can remember the glory days of old. I've been waiting for this board to finally take it to the next level, and return to the success of the past. I know alot of people have given up on this thread, and I know I almost did after page one, but I'm holding out hope. My chili is getting hot. I mean, how can we judge Rick until he gets all his posts in? I hear people taking about "bring in a Dungy thread" or "what if this thread leaves us for a better board?" When will the rumors stop?

This thread is leaning towards USC... it would "have a better chance to be known worldwide."

University Police are going to invesgtigate this thread as soon as they finish investigating laptop gate. However, that may take several more years. They ask for your patience.

Okay, you guys, no need to worry........the students finally rolled out of bed and stumbled, hungover, to this thread....

What'd we miss???

Okay, you guys, no need to worry........the students finally rolled out of bed and stumbled, hungover, to this thread....

What'd we miss???

Sure doesn't look like all 10,000 of you have made it. As for me, I don't give a damn if this thread is really getting exciting. I'm old and I'm not standing!

Is Rick from Pipestone? Because there's a charter flight scheduled to go from Pipestone to Holman Field.

This thread had a lot of hope, but then Decker got injured and it was crap ever since.

This thread is going to have a good week of practice and give 100% effort for 60 minutes next week.

This thread is now being quoted on "the other board." I'll be darned if I'll pay to post an "oops" thread. It's my right and no mod is going to stop me from talking about it.

rick, I really just want to know why you think this forum is so wrong. I'm kinda hurt by it actually.

Three pages.

[seth meyers] Really? [/seth meyers]

images

4 - star thread.

This thread is tremendous....and when rivals ranks it I predict a 4-star thread with an offer list that includes 3 rival message boards!

Also I consider this a countdown thread of a different kind for the Bowl game a - gain - st (insert Canadian Accent) the Cys.

University Police are going to invesgtigate this thread as soon as they finish investigating laptop gate. However, that may take several more years. They ask for your patience.

No worries, if and when that happens, this thread is prepared to fake its own death.

This thread is tremendous....and when rivals ranks it I predict a 4-star thread with an offer list that includes 3 rival message boards!

Actually this thread was rated a 4 star, but after it commited here it dropped to a 3. If it went to a Notre Dame board, it would be a 5 star.

Gray's in training, he's still learning. He just get's a few words at a time right now. Eventually he'll get a whole sentence, or maybe his own thread. Patience, he's only a freshman. He probably is just getting through freshman English. We're expecting too much out of him too soon. And this is the kind of thing that makes this forum so wrong.

This thread is so racist because Gray is not white. :eek:

Speaking of White, I heard this thread will have a YouTube video link out at 2:00a.m. about the Real 100% super truth (no really this time) not kidding, for reals, actual and factual, uber-true truth about what really happened once, truth

Top Bottom