oops -- wrong forum

This thread is disappointed at the loss of its all time best posts on Friday night.

This thread is writing a press release expressing its interest in the AD position.

This thread blames Trevor Shelley for the Gophers conference title drought.

This thread originally had a max post count of 1000. But the thread asked his boss if it was okay to go above 1000 and he said yes. Some are outraged it has made it above 1000 posts and they are putting most of the blame on this thread. Frickin "oops -- wrong forum" thread!

This thread originally had a max post count of 1000. But the thread asked his boss if it was okay to go above 1000 and he said yes. Some are outraged it has made it above 1000 posts and they are putting most of the blame on this thread. Frickin "oops -- wrong forum" thread!

Well played!:clap::clap::clap:

This thread uses the term "outraged" quite liberally.

This threads says there shall be none like it!

http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/bo...ossible-announcement-tomorrow/page6&p=1208190

"Today, 03:14 PM #6 Gophers7NatTitlesBadgers0's Avatar Gophers7NatTitlesBadgers0 Gophers7NatTitlesBadgers0 is online now
Aspiring B1G official
Quote Originally Posted by dpodoll68 View Post
Oops - double post
Sounds like an idea for an epic thread.
Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
For you are one of the chosen ones, my son. Please carry my other messages forward and spread them across the land.

Thou shall not root for the Badgers under any circumstances, whatsoever. Doing so will bring upon my wrath and you suffer from the same plague of obesity, stupidity, and ugliness of the one who leads the razorbacks."

This thread needs a liaison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread loves shooting at it's own foot on a weekly basis.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

AD Coyle just listed this thread as an asset on the Athletic Department balance sheet.

The only thread greater than this thread is the one with the two VCU fans meeting up to fight. That thread also had the frozen polar bears carrying switch blades.

The only thread greater than this thread is the one with the two VCU fans meeting up to fight. That thread also had the frozen polar bears carrying switch blades.

This thread wants to hear more about the knife-wielding polar bears.

This thread dropped five slots in the B1G power rankings.

This thread is a threat to all other threads.

You mean this one?

News on Shaka Smart

It doesn't truly get rolling until about page 14, but the entire 121 pages is worth a reread.

This thread is bored reading about farts and wants the season to begin...

This thread is so old half the people that have commented are not on here anymore .

This thread seriously needs the predict the score thread to start....

This thread was conspicuously left off the depth chart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom