oops -- wrong forum

Ruesse is all over this, Calling Mons a blowhard and says he's never going to achieve an oops-wrong forum with this thread. He claims he's going to run him right out of Gopher Hole.

Rick,

Finally a post by you that makes sense.

Yours truly,

ZTAGOPHER

Rick Mons haters are just up in arms because they thought he was promising he'd bring us to the Rose Bowl by the end of the first page of this thread.

seriouscat.jpg

Doogie says this is a terrible thread and if Snowman was any good he'd have five pages by now and be up for the pulitzer prize of sports blogs. He says however he's a big "Oops wrong forum" supporter and thinks Snowman should get another page before the moderators delete this thread. And he also has a giant man love for Mons.

I think there is something terribly wrong with what I just wrote.

Rick Mons has no excuses for the failure of this thread now that GopherHole has improved their facilities by moving off Yuku and into this modern board.

EDIT: I'm having way too much fun avoiding the last of my weekly work to come up with nonsense for this.

I think I just heard Belermo on KFAN mention this thread on the radio

GoAUpher: You is right about this being a serious thread. Rick Mons is despised by 61.27% of the posters on GopherHole, and in this thread those aliens have every right to jump down his throat. Rick is entirely too opinionated and never shares any good threads on the Basketball Board either. I expected more from him, didn't you? :)

Rick is this the proper format?

Gopher1more: Rick Mons 2 - Doogie 0

What we all missed was that Rick's original post was about Phat Pat but that Maturi's Iowa hackers made him take it down before it caused more ruckus.

Also, I'm concerned that this thread omits the Gopher's 55-0 drubbing by Iowa in '08. Is this an attempt to whitewash the collapse of a similar thread last season?

I just do NOT understand what Rick Mons was thinking when he started this thread and got everyone riled up. I am hoping he will be a special guest on Sid and Dave on Sunday Morning and explain himself. He needs to clear this up.

The real issue is that Maturi is too much of a bumpkin to decide the fate of this thread quickly and decisively.

I supported Rick Mons until he initiated contact with Kansas. After this most recent stunt, we have no choice but to fire him from Gopherhole. Deltahog would be a good replacement.

What do you mean?? Rick Mons has been a top thread recruiter since he got here. With more administrative support he'd achieve another potential top thread. i don't blame him one bit. If you want to point the finger point it at the moderators. Rick is doing just what any good thread man would in his situation.

Stupid.

Sure, he's done a great job recruiting, but look at his results. It is impossible to tell what he was trying to communicate to us. A proficient thread writer would not have these kinds of breakdowns. Have you ever seen him try to teach proper grammar? He just is not a good developer of talent. Without proper grammar, we will never have good threads. He needs to go now, before he runs Gopherhole further into the ground.

Sure, he's done a great job recruiting, but look at his results. It is impossible to tell what he was trying to communicate to us. A proficient thread writer would not have these kinds of breakdowns. Have you ever seen him try to teach proper grammar? He just is not a good developer of talent. Without proper grammar, we will never have good threads. He needs to go now, before he runs Gopherhole further into the ground.

It's like you don't even look at the facts. Really you should do your own research but since you're obviously incapable or blind to the basic facts let's just take a look see:

oops -- wrong forum

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry -- wrong forum

Look at how well he communicated his message. Straight forward nothing fancy. He could have used extra 'o's like oooooops. but no, he wanted to be clear. And the repeat of "wrong forum", made it obvious that this forum is very wrong. I just don't even know what you're looking at.:confused:

This guy I know (my brother's girlfriends hair-stylists booty-calls cousins hockey buddy) says in his facebook status that the real reason Rick Mons original post is gone is because it transferred to the TCU boards.

after some world-class investigative work myron medcalf just posted an article on the star tribune website that there will be a youtube video up at 12:01AM tomorrow that will perhaps finally explain "the status" of this thread.

according to myron, rick's lawyer could not reach him for further comment on the expected video. joel maturi and tubby smith acknowledged that they are aware of rick's proposed video. rick's grandfather simply said: "i really hope that rick does not do something stupid". his source in miami said that there is "no change" and they expect to see the video explaining this thread released at 12:01AM

I just want to know why he wasted a timeout before starting this thread...this is the best he could do with a timeout?

And why hasn't Gray gotten to start a thread yet? Weber's grammer is terrible ever since Fisch had him start using the Oxford English Dictionary and Gray's athletic eloquence deserves a chance to shine. God help Weber if he hangs another participle out there for a DB to snatch...

Gray's in training, he's still learning. He just get's a few words at a time right now. Eventually he'll get a whole sentence, or maybe his own thread. Patience, he's only a freshman. He probably is just getting through freshman English. We're expecting too much out of him too soon. And this is the kind of thing that makes this forum so wrong.

This thread is tremendous, and I couldn't be more proud of it....

This thread just needs to wait for his recruits to get on the field

Top Bottom