oops -- wrong forum

Pres. Obama

In his on-line posted bracket, Pres. Obama is picking against this thread

I heard that the Gopher basketball team is taking a bus to Milwaukee, and Xavier is taking this thread.

This thread was one of 32 teams to lose in the first round of the Final 64, so it transferred to University of Northern Iowa to help UNI defeat Kansas.

This thread was spotted visiting Auburn University. I'd worry folks. This thread is as good as gone.

this thread gave birth to chuck norris and mike ditka. different fathers though. they are only half brothers. this thread has clearly been around the block.

Who's that Rick Mons guy?

Snowman...that Rick Mons guy is the hooligan that started this whole thing by posting on the wrong forum. I asked him once late, very late, one night where I could pick him up downtown Minneapolis, and he answered..."I'm at the corner of Walk and Don't Walk." then added..."Right by the phone booth."

No need to worry boys, this thread just re-upped for 8 yrs, $180 million plus. We don't have to worry about this Minnesota born and bred superstar leaving us, in fact we can expect him to retire to much adulation and more than a few tears when that time arrives. By then, I imagine he'll be the most popular thread of all-time in Minnesota!

This thread would like to thank itself for persevering. Said the thread, 'I coudn't have done this without the hard work, love, and support of myself. I've done a lot for myself in my time as a Gopher'.

Congress recently passed a bill that will allow everyone to have access to this thread

I can't wait for PJS over at the Daily Gopher to write a blog post about how ridiculously bad this thread has been in the last few posts.

I am thinking of changing my monicker from Mulligan to Friend of Thread. I have met this thread personally and have all sorts of names and records to illustrate how brilliant this thread is at ... um ... being a thread. You guys can refer to me as FOT.

Lawrence Westbrook can't believe how self-absorbed this thread is.

I am thinking of changing my monicker from Mulligan to Friend of Thread. I have met this thread personally and have all sorts of names and records to illustrate how brilliant this thread is at ... um ... being a thread. You guys can refer to me as FOT.

I have also met this Thread and Son of Thread, so I will change mine to The Real Friend of Thread and argue with you wherever you go!

I have also met this Thread and Son of Thread, so I will change mine to The Real Friend of Thread and argue with you wherever you go!

Oh yah? Well this thread and (donna thread) is very happy here in Minnesota and isn't going anywhere! FOT

This thread needs to be contrasted

I think we know just the person to do it....

Also, there are rumours about this thread being investigated by the Justice Dept.

Rick can handle a moped much better then Tinsley, as he slyly out ran the pigs. The lack of lumber weighing down the moped helped.

This thread was arrested for felony fleeing a police officer, but it got charged down to a misdemeanor, saving Minnesota from further Fulmer Cup disgrace. This thread will continue to drnk and be belligerant, however.

This thread is showing a pattern of behavior that must be dealt with. If Gopherhole doesn't suspend this thread for several games this fall, I will have lost respect for it.

This thread is genuinely concerned about going up against the East Carolina thread.

I am sure this shows up somewhere in the previous 353 posts but this thread is, without a doubt, a tremendous thread!

This thread is thinking of expanding to 68 threads. If it can secure cable market penetration for threads.....

This thread has been offered billions of $ from Turner.

Personally, I liked this thread when it had less posts. More posts just dilutes the contents and makes it drag on too long.

Pure speculation:
Common Man show will have a time slot change/revamp within the next 3 mos. He is now frequently OOO and his voice over ads are fewer each month.

Pure speculation:
Common Man show will have a time slot change/revamp within the next 3 mos. He is now frequently OOO and his voice over ads are fewer each month.

KFAN has hired this thread to replace Common Man

To think a lot of people were down on this thread when it started because it was ranked at -1 Stars by Rivals when it was recruited to GH. I'm glad we didn't bank that scholarship and took a chance on this thread. Thanks, Rick.

Top Bottom